1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Never Trust Paypal.com - Fraud company Helping the con and the hackers

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by amanpeet, Mar 14, 2011.

Thanks to the safest and the most secure Paypal.com somebody cheated me of 90$. They are ok with such people who cheat and steal from others.

Some hacker sold me domains which did not belong to him. So the real owners got them back from the domain registrar. I reported that at paypal.com, after more than a month my case was closed and losers don't even send a email to my mail account about the dispute I filed. I am feeling so bad and cheated right now.

Paypal is the worst company and is not at all secure. Please think 10 time before making a transaction on paypal.com. They are a fraud helping company.

Plz people tell me what should I do next. How can I get my money back.

amanpeet, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    paypal does not get involved in digi goods. Your dispute was over before it started.

If you bought this on your credit card, then you may have a chance, just file a dispute
    with your credit card company, but if these funds come solely from your paypal account,
    then I am sorry to say that your funds are gone.

So what you are saying is false. You have to read their Terms of Service, and
    you have to know what to expect, and assume if it can go wrong, then it will go wrong.

If you had told paypal upfront that my account got hacked, then maybe they would have reversed the
    charge, but this means you would have had to lie to paypal, why not, since the hacker took your money, but
    since you did not do this, paypal only protects tangible products, not digital products...

Never buy anything unless it comes directly from your credit card..your credit card is most likely
    to believe your story, and paypal will not get in the middle of digital disputes.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
    dscurlock, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  3. LateHosting

LateHosting Peon

Best Answers:
    PayPal is a legal company, you should read the terms/policies before signing up.

Digital goods are not covered by them.

LateHosting, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  4. amanpeet

amanpeet Peon

Best Answers:
    I know it now. But at least they should not support the hackers.
    So if they can't get it back don't allow such transactions. I am talking about a thief here. They are so easily letting him get away with his crime.

5. Shahvez

Shahvez Peon

Best Answers:
    no bank will save you from hacker bro..better you much keep an eye on fraud and hackers,,,before investing $90 u must see the seller emails and professional website...always deal with reputed companies even by paying more pennies..better luck next time

Shahvez, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  6. Mioni Krakel

Mioni Krakel Peon

Best Answers:
    You are a fool for not checking proof of ownership and taking precatious steps ahread of time, like doing the transaction via an escrow system. Doing business comes with a risk, the risk amount need to be properly identified, assessed and then judged if it's worth taking the said, exact risk. If you can't handle that or do it properly, business is not for you, please step aside.

Paypal is very clear, digital goods not covered. The fact that you did not care to read or understand the terms when you signed up for paypal, or didn't remember the rules, is no excuse. You are responsible for taking care of yourself and choose what risks you want to expose yourself to. Clearly you show no abilities to do this. If all businesses went smooth there wouldn't be no risks but also no profits to be made, since the profit is partly compensating for the risk you are taking, and sometimes things go wrong and then you have to cover it from other earnings.

You truly show a total lack of understanding for how businesses work. No matter that it was a hacker or a thief, you shouldn't have done business with him to start with. and if you did, you should have requested a safer way of doing the transaction. You and only you are responsible for your actions, now please pay the price, learn your lesson and quit wining.

Mioni Krakel, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  7. WhosJose

WhosJose Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What if you buy lets say domains on eBay and paid by PayPal. Any thing goes wrong, PayPal has to cover you right?

WhosJose, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  8. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Like most, paypal is not in the business to lose money.

dscurlock, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  9. Moses8595

Moses8595 Peon

Best Answers:

You should give them a call,good luck

Moses8595, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  10. cloudiosify

cloudiosify Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, we need to check first before buying digital goods.

cloudiosify, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  11. amanpeet

amanpeet Peon

Best Answers:
    I checked. How would I know that he hacked into the real owners domain admin account on godaddy? He transfered the domains into my account and then the real owners got them back by pursuing their case with the godaddy.com.

I never bought a domain before, was newbie. But learned from it and now I only buy from trusted sites and not from digital forums marketplace.

12. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You have to buy from trusted people there will always be fishy people on any site

Bohra, Mar 20, 2011 IP