1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First real snow of the season for Colorado ...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hulkster, Oct 17, 2006.

For all you So-Cal folks who don't know what the white stuff looks like, I got a live view for 'ya here ... ;-)

And I happened to be driving in the mountains this weekend and saw snow skiers on the hill at Loveland on Saturday ... although A-Basin opened on Friday and (for the first time in seven years) beat Loveland for opening day.

hulkster, Oct 17, 2006 IP
    GTech likes this.
  2. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    snow cam!

that pun_kin looks a little labored trying to inflate with that extra weight!!!

timsdd, Oct 17, 2006 IP
  3. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    My corvette is completely covered in snow now. It's white which doesn't help, but looking out the window it's almost completely gone.

I'm down in the springs by the way.

1EightT, Oct 17, 2006 IP
  4. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    My CHEvette is black with flames to match the never ending summer that is Texas...nearly 90 today :D :D

timsdd, Oct 17, 2006 IP
  5. Bezzen

Bezzen Peon

Best Answers:
    I just came back from changing to the studded winter tires on my car now. Haven't got any snow yet where I live in Sweden but it will probably come tomorrow. When I was a kid I used to love snow, now it's just a whole lot of work digging your car out each morning.

Ok, skiing is fun and pretending to be a rally champ on icey roads is also fun (until you have to pay for new tires) but other than that it's a bit of a pain in the...

Bezzen, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  6. hulkster

hulkster Peon

Best Answers:
    Homer and Frank were struggling last night - I've got a buncha pictures of the first Colorado snow ... but it's melting fast (as typical in sunny Colorado) as can be seen in the live webcam view.

[​IMG]

hulkster, Oct 18, 2006 IP