1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Jpeg to Editable PSD/PNG (Adobe Fireworks)

Discussion in 'Design' started by Sandi, Mar 8, 2011.

Hello,

Since my current team is occupied at the moment, I am looking for someone who can convert Jpeg files to editable PSD/PNG (Adobe Fireworks) format. PNG is preffered but PSD is also welcomed.

It's going to be working like this; I will give you a design or a document or something else in Jpeg format and you are going to make it editable PSD/PNG file so my graphicer can make changes on it. Most of the works are quite easy doesn't require any hardwork but of course there will be complicated ones too.

I am only working with "fixed prices", please don't tell me "it depends on the project". You can send me your minumum, maximum and subpage design price.

Please send these information in following format, otherwise your application will be ignored!

Your Price:
    Your Portfolio/Works You Had Done Before:
    Proof of your Portfolio:
    Turnaround Time (min-max):
    Workload (How many work can you afford per week):

Payments will be done via Paypal. Please note that this is a long term job!

Don't send me any suggestions, if you are %100 OK with these conditions, send me a PM then. Don't post under the thread.

Sandi, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  2. Sandi

Sandi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got a few applications for this position but I am willing to see more talented people on this. This position is still open, please feel free to pm me.

Sandi, Mar 12, 2011 IP