1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wanted: Long Term Game News Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by bestbuck, Mar 9, 2011.

I am looking for a few video game news writer in PSP, NGP and PS3 world. The game blog is mainly focusing on PSP, NGP and PS3 consoles. The job is that you'll be rewriting some news article on a daily basis and Game Niche Article

* Perfect grammar and spelling, English Native: US, UK, AU etc
    * Can complete at least 2-3 write ups a day, approximately 300-600 words each (Depends on the source).
    * Must be able to accept Paypal.
    * Must have a mind of your own while writing, can offer good insights and opinions into the article without anything offensive.

Pm me or MSN at leoyous AT hotmail.com if your are interested. Please tell me the quote.

Thanks

bestbuck, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  2. stiffmastier

stiffmastier Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I am a college student persuing my graduation in Computer Science Engineering, I love to play games and I follow online gaming quite regularly, I can write 100% unique, cs passed and perfect articles. I have an experience of 2 years in content creation. My rates are $ 0.015 / word. My turnaround time would be 24 hours. Rates are negotiable for bulk orders. My contact details are given below :
    gmail -
    skype - stiffmastier

Regards
    Shubham Mishra

stiffmastier, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  3. griffinax

griffinax Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,

I have been a full-time web content writer and video games reviewer for a very popular gaming portal.

Added you on MSN.

Jay

griffinax, Mar 10, 2011 IP