1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Long Term Content Writing Services - British Writer - Affordable - $0.015/per word

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Buax, Mar 10, 2011.

Hi,

If your looking for a British content writer, then you've found one. I can provide fresh, unique content for you daily, I'm mainly looking for long term work. I can provide fresh content daily for your website.

The price is $0.015/per word, it's not going to go any lower then that, so if your budget doesn't fit into $0.015/per word, don't contact me, because I won't work for less. $0.015/per work means a 300 word article will cost you $4.50

Send me a private message with your website / niche / what you need and I'll let you know, I'm a SEO expert as well + can use Wordpress (To blog for you)

Alex

Buax, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  2. stiffmastier

stiffmastier Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I am interested in your services, but your rates are a bit high, but I assure you that i would be able to offer you several projects to chose from and right pay for the long term job. Also you can take up projects from 1 to 5 each day. contact me at if you are interested .

stiffmastier, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  3. Buax

Buax Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $0.015 is really cheap for a British writer, terrible content writers charge more, people who can't even spell words correctly charge $0.01-$0.02/per word lol..

Buax, Mar 11, 2011 IP