1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should Facebook Fan Page Comments Be Disabled ?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Jay1522, Mar 10, 2011.

The reason I'm asking is for this reason. I'm noticing that people are beginning to write comments on the Facebook fan page but are not writing comments on my blog it self.

Should I be concerned ? If i disabled facebook comments on my fan page ... Will that piss of people ? Will then they then go to my blog it self and write their comment there ?

Or should I leave everything the way it is and keep Facebook Fan Page comments on and hopefully people will comment on the blog too ?

Jay1522, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  2. JohnTerry

JohnTerry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't even know. You may ask them to comment on your blog :D
    This might be an option as well :D

JohnTerry, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  3. viinfo123

viinfo123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can put a link of ur blog on ur facebook fanpage. so people will go to ur blog through ur fanpage. You can disable comments on facebook but why should u do that even if you are getting more traffic from there? this is my fanpage: i have made through iframe. http://www.facebook.com/virtueinfo.

viinfo123, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  4. krishnaegurus

krishnaegurus Peon

Best Answers:
    If yours is a new blog i say you wait for some more time before going with any decision. Anyhow disabling comments may not be a good idea according to me. You may also loose likes(chances are bleak though)

krishnaegurus, Mar 18, 2011 IP
  5. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your facebook fan page is new, I would not experiment much in its early stages and just keep it as its going. However your fan page is already older than 5-6 months, then instead of disabling the comment option, just reply to those comments and add a line at the end to also comment on your blog ;)

China_girl, Mar 18, 2011 IP