1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trafficrevenue.net .... Any reviews?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Blahzay, Jan 29, 2010.

1. XTplanet

XTplanet Member

Best Answers:
    Hi , iv just added it to my site in the sig, can you please take a look and tell me if its fine or if i need to remove any of them?

XTplanet, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  2. machej

machej Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well my popads didn't report any traffic. I will try traffic revenue.

machej, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  3. AaronJ76

AaronJ76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Greetings all,

My name is Aaron, and I am one of the administrators for the TP:OPI network of marketers. After our own experience with TrafficRevenue, I searched the web for reviews and found Digital Point. After skimming the thread, I thought I would share our experience, as most of you seem to be having very low earnings with TR.

We think the most important thing to note is that TrafficRevenue has a distinct definition of the word, "unique" as it applies to impressions. This is best illustrated by an example:

*TrafficRevenue pays for one unique loading of their ad code, per IP, every 24 hours.
    --What this means is that if you have, let's say, a 160x600 sidebar installed on 5 different sites, on a total of 400 pages; and individual x views all five of your sites and all 400 hundred of the pages you have the code installed on, individual x is counted as a single unique irregardless of the fact that the sidebar is installed on 5 unique sites, and a total of 400 unique pages.

So, in short, TrafficRevenue is not paying for "unique" impressions (as the term "unique" is used by industry norms) per IP within a 24 hour time frame; but for a single instance of the TrafficRevenue ad code loading, per IP within a 24 hour time frame.

To simplify even further: The example of the 160x600 sidebar installed on 5 different sites and a total of 400 unique pages is, in essence, a single ad zone.

I personally had a cordial back-and-forth with Tomasz about this via email recently, and he was nothing but prompt, professional and courteous: He is committed to customer service and publisher support, frankly, like nothing we have ever seen; moreover he's just a really nice guy. With that said, the TrafficRevenue business model begs a lot of questions. Not the least of which are the following:

1.) Advertisers are paying for thousands upon thousands of impressions that are served by publishers that are receiving no compensation for them, given TrafficRevenue's definition and application of the word "unique": So, where is this money going, that by industry norms, would be shared with publishers? Let me crystal clear: There is nothing whatsoever illegal about this model; but, the logical bottom-line is that the majority of the publishers electing to use TrafficRevenue are giving away their ad real estate for free. Actual eCPM are and must be dismal under the TrafficRevenue model--it is basic math.

2.) Tracking: We like giving "the little guys" and "underdogs" opportunities on newer sites. We had TrafficRevenue code installed on the newest site for 5 days (if I recall correctly, and prior to figuring out the TR definition of "unique"). During this time, the TrafficRevenue tracking system did not even count me every 24 hours, and I was in the site working on it nearly all day, every day, in preparation for an interstitial campaign. Google analytics further showed an average of 300 absolute unique, United States visitors per day during the time period we had TR code on the site, with server log numbers higher than that. The TrafficRevenue tracking system counted 2 (yes, two) visits in that 5 days. There is something wrong--what is it? There should not be bugs of this magnitude even at the outset of a new network; but they exist even now with TrafficRevenue.

Aside from their dedication to customer service, we cannot think of a single motivating factor to use TrafficRevenue with so many other options now available in the ad industry, nearly all of whom can yield actual eCPM averages of $.75 to $1.50 for trafficked sites. We should also note that the load time for the ads is honestly the worst we have seen--even worse than Bidvertiser (which, until TR, was the poorest we had encountered). Moreover, while this is an estimate and not scientifically controlled for, we only received an ad about 60% of the time we loaded a page.

At any rate, thank you all for the opportunity to share our experience with TrafficRevenue. I hope I have been of some assistance.

Regards,
    Aaron

AaronJ76, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  4. selfcontrol

selfcontrol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had cmp smaller than 0.10 and i don't have assian visits..wtf

selfcontrol, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  5. machej

machej Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes most people don't get the CPM ad rates stated.

machej, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  6. sweetiee

sweetiee Peon

Best Answers:
    what is the best PPC network ?

sweetiee, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  7. IndyFc

IndyFc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    using standard banner / us and eu traffic / pays very very low , even dont count the traffic corretly.

should be better

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
    IndyFc, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  8. ilhamasd

ilhamasd Peon

Best Answers:
    nice network so far

ilhamasd, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  9. careertarget

careertarget Peon

Best Answers:
    i heard this from several friends that it is very nice, but i am still thinking if i will use it.

careertarget, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  10. jwzzr

jwzzr Peon

Best Answers:
    I made over 17 bucks with them this sunday,my highest day with them so far this is a great Program

jwzzr, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  11. jwzzr

jwzzr Peon

Best Answers:
    Im still posting in this topic because I love traffic Revenue, Basically all I did was ad there code to my site and they pay for all my beers for the week!

Have about 14 bucks waiting to be payed out and I believe tonight I will Most likely match or beat my 17 dollar day

jwzzr, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  12. madeqtna

madeqtna Member

Best Answers:
    Trafficrevenue is more stable now .Congrats Tom - you make great job!

madeqtna, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  13. pinkspider

pinkspider Peon

Best Answers:
    can I use trafficrevenue on proxy site?

pinkspider, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  14. rakeshmaya

rakeshmaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well their rates are good but they dont seem to counting traffic properly,

rakeshmaya, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  15. jwzzr

jwzzr Peon

Best Answers:
    tracking seems fine

Made about 16 bucks last night with them

jwzzr, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  16. IndyFc

IndyFc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    today, my virus killer blocked attacks from Trafficrevenue ads and all its advertising .

IndyFc, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  17. Greyhound

Greyhound Banned

Best Answers:
    sure but you will only get less than 1/100 visitors to be counted by trafficrevenue. also if their server is down, you will lose all your visitors.

Greyhound, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  18. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you report the incident to support? If not, please do so and provide more details.
    I have explained TR counting thousands times. Also, in February we had 99.89% uptime which I consider to be pretty good(all downtime was caused by planned maintance)

tomksoft, Mar 12, 2011 IP
  19. trimchic

trimchic Active Member

Best Answers:
    how much do you pay for African traffuc

trimchic, Mar 12, 2011 IP
  20. jwzzr

jwzzr Peon

Best Answers:
    Waiting for a 19 dollar payment my largest withdraw yet

jwzzr, Mar 12, 2011 IP