Do NOT promote easyps3repair.com >> total scam and ripoff!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by dimmoneycash, Mar 7, 2011.

Hi guys,

I currently own PS3LightsFix.com which is quite successful and has been for some time.

Upon doing a Google search today I found that someone had copied my ENTIRE design, and linked to a ClickBank Payment Processor which leads me to believe that ClickBank approved his product approval request :mad:

This ripoff site is easyps3repair.com

I'm currently in the process of getting this shutdown and I will do it shortly.

Thanks!

dimmoneycash, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  2. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    How this one happened??

I think CB has to be more careful before approval. Hope they will get let shutdown this soon.

gonzalod34, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  3. Clintin

Clintin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen this happen a lot on "Flippa" the place where you can buy, and sell websites. People sell Clickbank Ready sites that they have copied, that are already listed on ClickBank, but they never tell the person that wins the site that this is already a listed site. So the owner of easyps3repair.com may not even know that his site is a ripoff. Even the product on the ripoff site is the exact same, so he probably don't know. Now, the product do say PS3 Light Fix.com on his site, so maybe he do know and just don't care.

Clintin, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  4. daniell

daniell Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up.

daniell, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  5. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just noticed this site about a hour ago when looking at new clickbank products that got approved today. The whole site looked familiar to me like i had read this information somewhere.

Thanks for the heads up on here and let us know when the site get's shutdown. These idiot's need to do the hard work and create a read product from scratch.

snakeair, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  6. machej

machej Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't it an affiliate promotion your real site. It says click here to go to the real site. Therefore they are promoting you.

machej, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  7. Clintin

Clintin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You do have a point, I thought I saw it in ClickBank's Marketplace though.

Clintin, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  8. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He's promoting your product. That being said, it doesn't make a lick of sense for him/her to have the exact layout of your sales page? Maybe you could talk to them and offer some advice on how to build an actual affiliate review website?

ajbarnes, Mar 9, 2011 IP