1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any new strategy to optimize ranking on keyword?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by aasthatrivedi, Mar 9, 2011.

Hello friends,

Is there anyone who can suggest me any new strategy other than Article,bookmarking or blogging to optimize a site on particular keyword specially if its a single word....???

I have observed that ranking on 1st page vary often so is there any different or special strategy to maintain or upgrade ranking for the 1st page...???

Thanks in advance.....

aasthatrivedi, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  2. triderma

triderma Peon

Best Answers:
    Try using keyphrase instead of keywords because there is a high chance that you will not have the exact same keyphrase as another website maker has.

triderma, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  3. krishnaegurus

krishnaegurus Peon

Best Answers:
    Do inter linking among the content keywords. The content which is written on different pages of your website(if you have)

krishnaegurus, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  4. QuickFreeHost

QuickFreeHost Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Try focusing on deep linking your internal pages. What I mean by deep linking is sending relevant backlinks to your internal pages. This will give more authority to your site, therefore giving you better rankings.

QuickFreeHost, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  5. aasthatrivedi

aasthatrivedi Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advices friends i will follow these...more suggestions are welcome....

aasthatrivedi, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  6. Kiranraj

Kiranraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quality backlinks is a important factor in getting Ranking for particular targeted keywords. So collect more & more quality backlinks

Kiranraj, Mar 9, 2011 IP