1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make $100 or more per day

Discussion in 'Services' started by msultani, Feb 26, 2011.

I am looking for 5 people only that are serious about making money. The job has potential of making $100/day for each one of us. There is no scam, no credit card required, everything is based on simple data entry.
    It is a new idea and simple to use, I will do and pay 100% of expense for marketing, web site and other expenses.

So if you are interested please send me a PM for more info.

Thanks in advance.

msultani, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  2. msultani

msultani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This Link is Closed now.

Thank you everyone.

msultani, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  3. cam345

cam345 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Be aware,
    He wants you to sign up it,s not about partnership or making money for you ,here is his reply to me:
    Hello,
    Here is how you can test the site, first create a page to see what is required of you and test the pages.

Go to www.shoutor.com and click on business to register, fill up the info in control panel and play around and you can see the changes in your page.
    Once you have full understanding of the business page, or have any question, send me your link so I can test it. I will provide you with clickbank username and password so you can start creating pages as of march/01.

cam345, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  4. mirana

mirana Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    aw same here he got many account here including siddhartalahiri one of his account he said that he will pay me 15$ just to sign up in this site and upload quality mp3 but until now no payment from this guys so beware 100% SCAMMER better stay away from this guy for prove here is what he PM me.

I need 10 accounts in shoutor.com with common Indian names like raj sinha,ankit Roy like that.
    And in each account you have to upload High Quality latest Hindi mp3 files.Please makw a note of it that you havw to upload latest Hindi songs only.Put them in correct genre.
    The password should be same for 10 accounts.

The work should be done within 2 days.
    PM me the username and info with paypal email.

mirana, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  5. siddhartalahiri

siddhartalahiri Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mirana,hold on there.You were asked to make 10 shoutor.com accounts of Indian users and upload mp3 files there.You somehow made 10 accounts with names that do not match Indian names at all like Abheer Babitha.What kind of name do you expect with it?Neither it is any south Indian name.The profile was not at all ready,no country mentioned,nothing.You somehow managed to upload the files.What do you expect,you can get those $15 for that mere incomplete work.Rather you wasted my time.

YOUR WORK WAS NOT PREFECT,SO I DIDNT PAY YOU.

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL THE MEMBERS HERE TO SEE THE PREVIOUS SAMPLES OF WORK BEFORE GIVING ANYBODY WORK.
    Otherwise,people like mirana will do incomplete work and send rumours.

siddhartalahiri, Mar 9, 2011 IP