1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many affiliate links can I post?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by IMJunkie, Mar 7, 2011.

How many affiliate links can I post to my twitter feed before Twitter shuts me down?

I'm sure the answer is a percentage. Something along the lines of 1 out of every 10 tweets can contain an affiliate link.

There is a difference between how many are allowed and how many are recommended (in order to not lose all your followers). I'm hoping you can give me an idea for both.

I don't have much experience with twitter and I want to start experimenting, but I'm curious what other peoples experiences are.

IMJunkie, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  2. galipellisatyanarayana

galipellisatyanarayana Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can create a website and post the links data in that website, then tweet it. If you do so like this, you won't shuts down in twitter.

galipellisatyanarayana, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  3. IMJunkie

IMJunkie Peon

Best Answers:
    Indeed that is true, but I'm looking to put direct affiliate links in the tweets. No middle man site.

IMJunkie, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  4. iEmploy

iEmploy Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not really a fan of any spam, but I'm sure you'd accomplish what you want by using metaredirects and linking to those on twitter.

iEmploy, Mar 13, 2011 IP