1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i improve internal links within my site?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by jennex05, Mar 8, 2011.

I was thinking it will make more sense to have "home", "next post" and "previous post" links within my blog so as to interlink all my blog posts.In that way, googlebot will index me faster.What do you think?or am i wrong?

jennex05, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  2. jdoughs

jdoughs Guest

Best Answers:
    Personally I like to use a Related Posts Plugin. My favorite would be Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

Basically this will include a list of posts that are similar or related to the current, you can set it to be based on categories or titles etc, and also a threshold for how good the matches should be.

jdoughs, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  3. nichevalue

nichevalue Peon

Best Answers:
    Depending on the blogging software and theme, some of this should already be handled for you. If you are using WordPress, most themes will have a link to the previous and next post on each post page. And for more benefit you can install a related post plugin like jdoughs suggested.

nichevalue, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  4. jennex05

jennex05 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use blogger and it doesn't have that feature.You know a plugin for that?

jennex05, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  5. Markwebuk

Markwebuk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rather then striving hard on blogger i will advice you to host your blog independently with some reliable host. Use Wordpress which is very populare & widely used CMS. Wordpres have thousands of FREE plugins, themes etc.. which will help you to manage your blog more effectively. There are many SEO based plugins which can be used to have strong interlinking.
    It's secure, FREE and easy to use CMS :)

Markwebuk, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  6. adacprogramming

adacprogramming Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're just looking to index faster you need to set up your pings (if you have wordpress). Google usually indexes my new blog posts with in minutes, always with in an hour.

adacprogramming, Mar 8, 2011 IP