1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality link building service

Discussion in 'Services' started by komrad, Mar 4, 2011.

Hello,

I'm providing quality link building service. As so you know that quality link building is real hard and not cheap. What do you think if you buy one backlink from PR7 site? Hundreds for a month.

What i mean by quality link building, it's mean gathering links from high PR sites/pages.

How do i do that?
    First, i would buy already expired domain name that has PR5+ and listed in dmoz. Then i would look in internet history site to know what the site look previously. If the contents is unique then i would use it along with the design layout.
    Then i put your link there. Only your links.

Second, i would search for sites that need donation. Most of them are organization, charity and open source project sites. They usually has fairly good PR and popularity. Along with your donation amount, they are willing to put your links there also. Fortunately, they would allow your links with anchor text. Enjoy the link juice to your sites. :)

Third, i would create you a simple research sites(up to 5 pages) for wikipedia purposes. Do you get this idea? Correct, Many wikipedia subjects doesn't have any volunteer yet. Yes, there are many subjects. Once we get enough links to your research sites, one month later i would put your links there.

Four, Links from Google account profiles. Here what i would do. I would create you 1000 google accounts then put your sites links along with the description in the account's profiles. Simple, isn't it.

Generally, the concepts is fairly simple and straighforward but it takes time, skill, and patience to do them all. But the results is worth your time and money.

Why you do that yourself if you could hire someone to do that dirty job. Make your hands clean and do your more crucial things. :)

So, how much i charge your for this service??? $300/month? NO. I'm not slave.
    $3000 a month is enough for me. I would get your site to the top of google for your targetted keywords.

Not convince yet? pm me or give me your instant messenger id. We could discuss about it there.

Kind Regards,
    Asep

komrad, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  2. lukefowell89

lukefowell89 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pfff good luck, I honestly dont think that asking for $3000 a month on a forum isnt going to get you anywhere.

lukefowell89, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  3. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Forgot to mention. With this $3000/month package would get your site in the top 10 position in Google SERP for one selected keyword. 6 month contract required.
    Competition allowed is up to 5 million competition in Google SERP for the selected keyword.

komrad, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  4. lukefowell89

lukefowell89 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The issue here is trust, people look on these forums and see hudnreds of people from all around the world offering these services. How are they to know your as good as your word? The "Impression" I got was that your promises of top 10 are rubbish and that your claiming to do more than you actually can. Also asking for so much per month makes it seem like its a con. 6 Months later and the client has got nowhere.... can they get there money back? No because from my impression I would of expected you to run.

You need to come across with more of a professional image, grammar, spelling, examples of previous projects, a money back guarantee if you do not do what you say you do. Take only part of the money upfront and full payment on achieving the desired rank, testimonials.

If you dont already realise this then you probably are an amateur who has just read some forums posts and thinks SEO is easy money

lukefowell89, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  5. jackqs

jackqs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    3k a month that means $15k for 5 month work?

jackqs, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  6. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, it is. Your math is good. :)

komrad, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  7. jackqs

jackqs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    great, it's awesome that you can get someone on page one of google for just 15k, i paid 50 million to someone for getting me on page 1. You are really cheap.

jackqs, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  8. ubamba

ubamba Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmm, some of your methods seem a bit greyhat, if not blackhat. Example: buying expired domains with high pr and creating 1000 google profiles. Sounds like a surefire way to get de-indexed if you ask me. No thanks.

ubamba, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  9. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you sure? Would you give me the trusted reference/source? How can google penalized their own sites?

komrad, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  10. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you sure? Would you give me the trusted reference/source? How can google penalized their own sites?

komrad, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  11. lukefowell89

lukefowell89 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are full of rubbish. More like $0.50, why lie?

lukefowell89, Mar 8, 2011 IP