1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Admin plz help.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by seo-mumbai, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Sorry no offence,such great forum with full of proff members and will u allow your mods help guys to take personal revenge?.

plz dont ignore this thread, i,am not making thread asking why i got red rep or infraction.One of your mod helping members to take personal revenge.Can u beleve i got in fraction for bumping thread just before for 3 days old post,i already made sale and got itrader three days back, now i got infraction for bumping.Can u find anything there to give infraction after 3 days for this thread.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=1572584#post1572584
    i hate amit who post huge and i aggree it help's to promote your forum.I used to work in his virtual seo firm, in 1 thread today i said him that he is cheating all dp members that he hase big seo firm in india and that is true.I get huge red reps from him and his friends every time which i dont care,now if even mods start giving infraction , what i must do?.

IS is fair mods helping to take personal revenge ?
    Is it fair allowing 2 brothers from same home to run 2 different accounts?

i,am not sure can i ask u like this or not, but 1 thing is clear that if mods help him i will be banned from dp .I whant to be dp member for long time,kindly atleast stop them not to bann me.

seo-mumbai, Oct 16, 2006 IP
    SEOBoy, BlindCat, Mong and 2 others like this.
  2. Jarodboy

Jarodboy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't believe any mod would enter that kind of "war"...
    It's just another infraction thread...

Jarodboy, Oct 16, 2006 IP
    ahkip likes this.
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Seo-mumbai,

As you can see from looking at the thead, I merged three consecutive posts of yours together. From my perspective there was no vendetta involved. In the future be careful and edit posts where possible to avoid possible problems.

By familiarizing yourself with the rules and following them you will avoid the possibility of a ban. If you have any questions about any aspect of the rules be sure to ask.

Peace.

Smyrl, Oct 16, 2006 IP
    amitpatel_3001 likes this.
  4. seo-mumbai

seo-mumbai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank for quick response i,am happy that u did not gave it wantedly, as i started thread to sale some thing,i taught it was important to close thread,even after 3 days it looks legal not a probe, but still my other question is waiting for admin.

5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can't get banned for something you didn't do. If someone is reporting you for things you DID do, then yeah... you could get banned.

digitalpoint, Oct 16, 2006 IP
  6. seo-mumbai

Best Answers:
    wow that great thanks admin, so now i reported against them that they are misusing there rep as well as dual account.In DP rules i think u dont allow dual accounts, may i know what made them so special and allow for them againts rules?

7. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No one is allowed duplicate accounts, regardless of the reason.

digitalpoint, Oct 16, 2006 IP
  8. seo-mumbai

Best Answers:
    thanks shawn ,so quick responce .You care your members lot that why your forum is on top.As in 1 thread today amit said for timepass he like to play with new guys, now after reporting to u, they cant dare blindly troubling me. I,am very happy,thanks again.

9. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Well..... u got a infraction and u boil. I got banned for 6 months and still love DP ... u know because i know that i had a reason. You too have a reason.

It is always better to see yourself before blaming other here and there. You made a mistake.. broke a rule and got a infraction thats simple.

You did something wrong and got a infraction and now you are blaming mods for that. Mods are there to see whether the rules are being followed or not. And i dont know how come amit in this thread. Amit was not even involved in that thread neither in this thread. You can surely get a infraction now for speaking against other members.

"Dont be a bad guy"

aditya_sfs, Oct 16, 2006 IP
    Bender and ViciousSummer like this.
  10. seo-mumbai

Best Answers:
    i dint got any infraction, dont worry.I asked some thing and i got answer, lol when u where banned u came to dp saying u r amits friend and why u where banned atleast now stop your cheap tricks.This is what i reported him and in admin planel they can see what we all are doing.

11. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Let me correct you, it was three months. :D You registered on Apr 15th (Six months ago!) and posted until Jun 26th, and then didn't post again until Sep 26th 2006. I see three months there!!! Looks like you got 10 infractions!!!! What is the secret to geting so many of them!!!! :(

Nintendo, Oct 16, 2006 IP
    ahkip likes this.
  12. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Well.... i got banned for having multiple IDs.

13. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    how one will get banned as I do not kow tell me?

Is it because of reps or infractions

Freewebspace, Oct 16, 2006 IP
  14. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    One can get banned for anything like breaking rules......
    Like having multiple IDs.... posting false or harsh language .... and many other rules...check the Rules/FAQ section.

15. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Reign of Chaos

Best Answers:
    SEO Mumbai, you cant get banned by getting red reps, no matter how many reds you get.

If you are getting reported for something, then you might as well deserve an infraction. I am sure MODS don't give infractions to all the reported posts unless there is a reason for it. There is nothing personal.

SumitBahl, Oct 17, 2006 IP
    ahkip likes this.
  16. seo-mumbai

Best Answers:
    yes, now every thing is clear Sumit, i was really confused, after i got warning, i got huge red reps and even 1 infraction for old thread.Now as both mod and admin made it clear that it was according to dp rules i,am happy now.Yes i dont care red reps too , but anonymous warnings that they are giving with red are making me mad.Now even red reps stopped.I need small info, is there any place in DP where i can say few things on others that may look little offence but helpfull to all members which are 100% true with proofs.

seo-mumbai, Oct 17, 2006 IP
    WorldImpulse likes this.
  17. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Thanks for everything :)
    oh yea iam just waiting for you to report this post too lol
    Edit : BTW just wanted to tell you to wait for 4 days as my lawyer is sending something to you and yes you can confirm this thing with max[hope you remember who is]
    Good luck
    Amit Patel [a dp member]

amitpatel_3001, Oct 17, 2006 IP
    ahkip likes this.
  18. darrens

darrens Peon

Best Answers:
    seo mumbai ,
    Can i ask ... what is the problem with 'amit' ?
    Are you suggesting he is using more then 1 dp account? or has he done bad by you? I dont really understand why you started this thread?
    Whats the reason for it?
    Or are you just unhappy because you got a warning?

darrens, Oct 17, 2006 IP
  19. seo-mumbai

Best Answers:
    I already said every thing is clear now,i have even have other works amit, sorry to take your name directly,i know it is not good.Even i,am looking to stop this thread but it is not in my hands.

seo-mumbai, Oct 17, 2006 IP
  20. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    He thinks iam the only one redding him.
    He thinks i have duplicate accounts.
    He thinks mods are helping me to get him banned.
    He feel i dont have a firm but i would invite anyone now to my place for all the details, and yes i have taken screenshots of all the xxxxxxx messages he sent me on gtalk which is direct harrassment againt someone without any proofs and i have talked to my lawyer about legal proceedings just to show that never shout on someone without a reason, and this thing is also discussed without common client Max pain.
    Iam just waiting for my lawyers action because i dont like someone do something this way :(

amitpatel_3001, Oct 17, 2006 IP
    iPod likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.