1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to rank on first page of Google for specific key word?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by iloveajax, Mar 3, 2011.

My website, www.fineartsbaroda.com, has been live for over 2 months now. I am looking to optimize my website for the word "baroda", which is part of my website url also. What steps should i take to get first rank for the word baroda.

iloveajax, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  2. iloveajax

iloveajax Peon

Best Answers:
    Can anybody please provide me answer of this question..

iloveajax, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  3. juniorul

juniorul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    like i have told someone in a previous post :

i think, i mean this is what i do, for a new website is good to start with small links
    like social bookmarking > twitter and facebook (put your link in a few accounts) > make some web 2.0 properties with your link in it > some article directories.
    after that you can get to a more "strong" kind of backlinks directly to your main website

cheers

juniorul, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  4. carlastich25

carlastich25 Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all you must consider to look into a keyword tool that will help you find out how many searches or possible searches does your keywords have in a month. Through this you would have knowledge on what keyword to pursue. Try google adwords and see what keyword is best for your site.

carlastich25, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  5. iproficientseo

iproficientseo Peon

Best Answers:
    total searches for word Baroda is 1,000,000 for this month and
    total competition is 7,580,000 for this month...

so i guess yuo have a good chance of getting high SEPR, conduct link development activities, and most important do local optimization is will help you a lot, other than this use social media to promote your site and use anchor text, for this keyword... thou it can take some time to get listed but if you follow off-page activities then surely you will reach to top...

iproficientseo, Mar 4, 2011 IP