1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling A-Team Services - Article, Content, Data Entry, Link Building Services!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mdhoni1445, Jan 26, 2011.

Hi DP Members,

I am here to offer my Article and Content Writing Services. I have a team working under me, who are experienced in article & content writing services. We can write on almost any niche.

You can take a look at the iTrader to know about my services on DP.

My rate is 5$/500 words for Article Writing Services.

My rate is 5.5$/500 words for Content Writing Services.

I accept Payment via PayPal only.

Regards

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
    mdhoni1445, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  2. mdhoni1445

mdhoni1445 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Guys,

I provide article writing services at the rate of 1$/100 words.

You can take a look at my iTrader points. I have dealt with several members on DP.

I have experience in writing all kinds of niches from A to Z. Even if I dont know any, I would research them and will produce a quality, readable content.

Provide me the keywords and titles, I will give you keyword optimized articles.

I deal with PayPal payments only.

Regards

mdhoni1445, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  3. thillman

thillman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what about re-write articles?

thillman, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  4. mdhoni1445

mdhoni1445 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi DP members..

I'm offering my article writing service at the rate of $5/500 word article..

I can write articles on any niche A to Z... To know about my quality work check out my iTrader...

I accept only PayPal payments...

Regards

mdhoni1445, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  5. mdhoni1445

mdhoni1445 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi DP Members,

We provide Article Writing Services at the rate of 1$/100 word articles, i.e., 5$/500 word articles. We had been working on DP for over a year and with more than 25 iTraders up on our sleeves. We have more than 5 years of experience in field of Article and Content Writing.

We are experienced writers who can write on almost all the niches. Our articles will pass CS and will be good in quality. You can take a look at our iTrader points page to know about the feedbacks given by other DP members.

Our team has got the experience in working for SEO company, several website content creations, writing blog posts, etc.

We deal with Paypal payments only. So, if you have any works, you can contact me by sending a PM. Awaiting your replies. :)

Regards

mdhoni1445, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  6. 321nixin123

321nixin123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just purchased two articles from mdhoni1445 and found the quality of the articles to be very high. He worked with me to understand my topic and needs and was able to quickly create the two articles that I required.

Mdhoni1445 was a pleasure to work with and I hope to do business with him in the future.

321nixin123, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  7. rushikesh

rushikesh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, thanks for delivery on time, writing style for my article was really good liked the format you wrote the article, will definitely send you more orders in near future.

rushikesh, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  8. mdhoni1445

mdhoni1445 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi DP Members,

"A-Team Services - Perfection Defined"
    Article Writing Services - 1$/100 words
    Content Writing Services - 2$/100 words

After finishing the loads of works that we got last week, we are free now and are ready to take new orders.

We are a team of writers, who are here to provide article writing and content writing services. We can write on almost any kinda niches from A to Z.

We have an experience of over 5 years in the field of article writing services and content writing services.

You can see our feedbacks on the itrader page (more than 25 iTraders), We had worked with a lot of DP members in the past.

Give us your orders, we will never let you down.

Payments via PayPal only.

Awaiting your replies.

Regards,

Manager,
    The A-Team.

Note:
    Please take a look at my previous thread given below to know the feedback given by my previous clients.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2104597
    (I am not sure, if I am allowed to point to my previous threads. If not forgive me DP Moderator)

mdhoni1445, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  9. mdhoni1445

mdhoni1445 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi DP Members,

We are here to provide Quality Article Writing & Content Writing Services. We are a team of two, me and my bro. We had been working on DP for over 2 years and have experience of over 6 years in providing Quality Article Writing & Content Writing Services.

We are specialized in (almost) all the niches. Give us your orders, We will do research on the topics you give, add keywords (if necessary), and make them look neat & readable, unambiguous (no grammatical & punctuational mistakes). Needless to say, all the articles that we write will pass CS.

We got good itrader ratings and had worked with several people on DP and have earned their respect. Looking forward to work with several more clients on DP.

Our rate for Quality Article Writing Services is 1$/100 words.
    Our rate for Quality Content Writing Services is 1.5$/100 words.

We deal with paypal payments only. PM me your orders and contact ID, so that we can get on with your works, right away.

Regards

mdhoni1445, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  10. mdhoni1445

mdhoni1445 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello DP Members,

I am here to provide Article and Content Writing Services. I had been working on this field over 5 years and has got the experience to write almost any niche. Once you give me the titles and the keywords you want in your articles,

I will do a research on those titles and then will start to write the articles and/or the contents. My articles and contents will pass CS for sure and will be free of grammatical or syntax errors.

My rate for article writing services is 1$/100 words and 1.5$/100 words for content writing services.

Currently, I am working for a famous SEO company, as I provide content and articles for them. If you want to know about my writing style and English knowledge, you can visit iTechFreak.com. All the articles on those site were written by me and my brother.

We deal with PayPal payments and SBI online bank transfers only. Waiting to serve you, give me your orders. Do not reply to this thread, it is better to PM me.

Regards

mdhoni1445, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  11. mdhoni1445

mdhoni1445 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello DP Members,

We are from A-Team Services Pvt Ltd and are here to provide our services. We provide Articles & Content Writing Services, Link Building Services, Data Entry Services, and other online services. We have been providing services for more than 5 years to a lot of people from all over the world.

Rates:
    Article Writing Services - 1$/100 words (Refer to iTechFreak.com for samples)
    Content Writing Services - 2$/100 words (Refer to DominicanRepublicVilla.co.uk for sample)
    Data Entry Services - We will be doing a sample of the work and will say about the rates (Worked and Working with companies from USA and UK)
    Link Building Services - We will be doing a sample of the work and will say about the rates (Worked and Working with companies from USA and UK)

Give us a chance to serve you, PM me with your orders :)

Regards

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
    mdhoni1445, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  12. InternetMarketing4Noobs

InternetMarketing4Noobs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you good at writing Internet Marketing related article. Do you have any sample

InternetMarketing4Noobs, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  13. mdhoni1445

mdhoni1445 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi DP Members,

We are here to provide Article and Content writing services. We have been working for a lot of DP Members for over 2 years and have an experience in the Article and Content writing field for over 5 years. We have experience working for few Major SEO companies as well. Check out our feedback page, Im sure you'll get impressed and give us your trust.

Our prices are reasonable. We offer article writing services @ 1$/100 words and content writing services @ 1.5$/100 words.

You can find our live articles at www.iTechFreak.com. Articles on those sites were written by us. Waiting for your reply and orders.

Regards
    A-Team

mdhoni1445, Jan 25, 2012 IP