1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Client Analytics Data Delayed for Last 2 - 3 Days

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Webgold, Mar 2, 2011.

I have noticed this message in the analytics section of my account:

Basically I have sent about 500 hops and I can see just 50 for the last few days??

Not only does it appear to be delayed but it is not registering hops at all?

I am really start to get sick of S***bank and their amateur set up, also I am logging in and seeing ridiculous adverts for "Trillion Dollar System" or some other scam product.

There must be better professional networks out there that sell the same products as clickbank?

Webgold, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  2. Webgold

Webgold Peon

Best Answers:
    Just an update:

I use a clickcounter and have 100 hops so far.

Clickbank analytics shows 0 hops so far

Webgold, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  3. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, the amount of problems Clickbank is experiencing is absolutely ridiculous considering that it's a multi-million dollar company. I could understand if these problems would happen once or twice a year but I am starting to think that the analytics are down more often than up.

Are you guys still getting sales though?

tibor28, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  4. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No sales since the 25th, but I've had over a dozen Order Form Submit - FAIL.
    Today a customer left a comment in one of my reviews, stating he was trying to purchase the product but the website (CB) wouldn't authorize payment from his paypal account.

What's a guy to do? I told him to keep trying, use other payment methods if possible.

Anyone out there really hope those stray hops and sales will eventually resurface?

These days, I really avoid checking out those stats, though. I just keep focused on raising traffic, and everything else should hopefully come into place.

But yeah.... maybe it's about time to start looking into Plimus, CJ and other marketplaces with better payment processing.

Smitten, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  5. Webgold

Webgold Peon

Best Answers:
    I had 200 hops in all for yesterday from one of my sites.

Clickbank shows just 100 hops accounted for.

Every click goes through click counter so it is very accurate, so basically almost exactly 50% of clicks are missing.

I am so glad I don't actually pay for traffic.

Webgold, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  6. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is having BIG problems. period.

Their conversion rates SUCK and their analytics has been DELAYED for more than a week now.

I for one am sick of this, and am looking at integrating our products into a different system. I've spoken to affiliates who make multiple sales per day, and they say their conversion rates are down, as well as vendors. It's stupid - why go on at us with the stupid GetRichClick newsletter and that it's a "2Bn" company when they can't even get their main systems sorted. It's like having a faulty cash register that won't accept 30% of payments.

Lynxtouch, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  7. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    I have made more sales last month on clickbank and every hop has been tracked by me also matches with the clickbank analytics.

GrandRoyal, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  8. Amorporos

Amorporos Peon

Best Answers:
    Since 2 days I have also same problem with clickbank. I can not check my analytics.

Amorporos, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  9. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is bad timing. I mean... so much is going on around the net now, with Google seriously slapping content farms and CB not showing correct analytics (significantly reduced conversion rates too.).... It can really be too much to handle at a time.

My number of order form submits which do not result in a sale have increased dramatically. On Mon Feb 28, I actually had a ZERO DAY with clickbank!!!! That has never happened to me - for about 18 months!!

But as usual, these days will come to pass. I don't cry so much about it, I just put in the needed work and I know from experience that the sales will sooner or later start flowing in again :)

waxman1000, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  10. johnnypr

johnnypr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know what you mean guys, my stats have been down now for about a week.

I have an affinity to CLKBNK becuase its the 1st network that i started to using, but even im getting sick of them now.

johnnypr, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  11. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    I should hope so. It does seam that ClickBank has some issue the last few days. I just hope all the sales are not being declined. :(

rickmci, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  12. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank if For affiliates really. They understand vendors and affiliates better than others. But why it took them so long to fix this problem? The amazing thing is that I have two accounts one is screwed in the analytics section while the other is going normal. This is the problem. For some it is counting hops normally but for some it is not counting hops at all. I think this needs to get fixed soon.

dess71, Oct 17, 2011 IP