1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Affordable Copywriting Service (4+ Years Experience)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by worldman, Mar 2, 2011.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have been offering copywriting services on DP since 2007 and in that time have worked for many high profile blogs including being recognized by the BBC.

I am interested in picking up one more job, something longterm. That said, I am picky about what I write for, and while I have experience in a vast number of niches, I'm more interested in working with blogs/websites in the health, political, news and technology niches.

My rates are competitive but they reflect the quality work that I provide. I will not work for minimum wages, so if that's what you're interested in, look elsewhere.

A list of previously published work as well as blogs I have written for are available on request. If you're interested, please send me a PM and I will reply as soon as possible.

worldman, Mar 2, 2011 IP
    Refresher likes this.
  2. etienne

etienne Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you tell us anything about your rates structure? per word, per 100 words, per 500 words? for one article, for 10 articles, for 100 articles? Thanks

etienne, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  3. worldman

worldman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My rates vary depending on subject but the median is $1.50-$2.00 for 100 words. I guarantee grammar, spelling correctness and all my work passes Copyscape.

worldman, Mar 3, 2011 IP