1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many articles to get $50 a day

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by gman0156, Mar 1, 2011.

Hi everyone

I just wonder who can help me to estimate income from article writing and submit to article submission sites like: Ezine or Articlebase. Now i'm outsourcing a writer to write weight loss tips articles and wanna promote Clickbank weight loss advertisers at the end of articles, but the articles themselves are not product reviews. I just want to know when it's gonna reach my ROI point. and what is CTR for this kind of articles?

Best
    Gough

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
    gman0156, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Weight loss is probably the toughest niche to start article marketing.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you write 100 articles and aren't making $20 per day.

dlm, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  3. gman0156

gman0156 Peon

Best Answers:
    could you suggest other niche? and I got problem to place clickbank .hop link in the articlebase now, any one could advise me?

gman0156, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  4. 2008asa

2008asa Peon

Best Answers:
    elcome to see. Thank you.

2008asa, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  5. manishblog

manishblog Peon

Best Answers:
    10 Article get $50 in a day......!

manishblog, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  6. gman0156

gman0156 Peon

Best Answers:
    2008asa, manishblog I don't follow you guys.

gman0156, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  7. MarketingMonkey

MarketingMonkey Peon

Best Answers:
    Your entering into a very hard niche.

Have you even begun to do some keyword research in that speciffic area?

You will soon see that there is alot of competition in that area.

If you want to stick at that particular niche then build a wordpress blog about weight loss, and fill it with relevant content.

Instead of having your article links point to the clickbank sales page have them point to your blog.

This way your giving the potential customer value and more info plus you can offer them a free ebook via an
    autoresponder, which in turn builds trust and targeted customers that you can market to and hopefully
    see them coming back to your blog time and time again with some repeat sales.

Article marketing alone will only serve to build another sites reputation unless you point them towards
    your own!!!

Hope this helps.

MarketingMonkey, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  8. MarketingMonkey

MarketingMonkey Peon

Best Answers:
    Also alot of people are well aware of this form of marketing and dont see your article as helpful, instead its simply viewed as a sales pitch.

Trust me if your gonna enter the weight loss niche then build a blog around the entire subject of weightloss and look for smaller niches
    inside of that particular area, such as "low protein diets" or something similar, targeting such keyword phrases will reduce
    your competiton from millions to thousands and sometimes hundreds, so its musch easier to get targeted visitors and in time make sales.

MarketingMonkey, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  9. gman0156

gman0156 Peon

Best Answers:
    MarketingMonkey thanks a lot, I am planning to build a blog for them as well, but providing free e-book and drilling more specifics niche is somethings very useful.

Thx

gman0156, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  10. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There is not a certain number required to make $50 a day.... it's all about how much traffic those articles receive... how they get indexed and so on and so forth....

Pick long tail keyword ... (5 - 6 words) and get the articles ranked...

I've seen articles campaigns of over 300 articles that failed to cover the costs... (bad niche, wrong keywords, and so on.... )

it is a numbers game... but you have to optimize your articles and get the right audience.... mastering a niche ain't easy.

evelinawilliams007, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  11. Amorporos

Amorporos Peon

Best Answers:
    I thik if you write 10 and if they are your own articles then you can make 50$ a day

Amorporos, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  12. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    It is not the number of articles that get you $50 a day, it is the keyword that you target what matters. Try going after keywords with low competition and reasonable traffic that will convert great for you.

GrandRoyal, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  13. gman0156

gman0156 Peon

Best Answers:
    What if I have about 100 articles and link them to my blog,also build about 300+ relevant and permanent backlink. In my blog, I will add some CJ,Clickbank,Adsense and review Amazon products. will it help to reach my goal?

PS: i'm not a native so can't write good articles myself.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
    gman0156, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  14. Leadership Quality

Leadership Quality Peon

Best Answers:
    Business and Personal Finance are niche for article marketing.

Leadership Quality, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  15. turncoat

turncoat Peon

Best Answers:
    Also note, that you cannot put a HOP LINK (CB Aff Link) in your Ezine Article Author Resource Box. You need to buy a domain and use that to redirect to the Hop Link.

turncoat, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  16. manishblog

manishblog Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, i can do 10 article a day in $50 ....! (article words limit 450 word.)

manishblog, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  17. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need more than submitting articles, you should target certain keywords and you should build links to your articles. I also advice you to buy a domain name and build your own blog then add all articles you wrote or outsourced..

shand0, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  18. drax2010

drax2010 Guest

Best Answers:
    Quality not quantity - my top ranking article has over 10x the traffic and CTR of my next one and has been a consistent earner for 2 years now. Keyword research and google the term AIDA until its second nature to you!

drax2010, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  19. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    it can't be said definitely how many articles you need to income 50$ a day. yes your chosen keyword is very popular so there is very high competition. if you are determined that you will work on this keyword then i think a test project will be better. submit 50 articles in different sites and watch the result. for 1st week. then increase the number to 80. see the result for 2 weeks. after that it will be clear that hoe many articles you really need to income 50$ a day.
    thanks

digitalwebman06, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  20. Honiawa

Honiawa Peon

Best Answers:
    I started with ezinearticles and then I moved to article base. I keep all the content original and I don't post the same article to more than one article directory.

I have only two months since I have been doing this and I didn't hit the 50$ a day line and there are also days when I don't even make one sale, but overall I'm pleased with how things are going.

I started with less competitive niches (only 3) and I focused only on them. At first I used to write about 5 articles a day, but now I do only 2-3 because I don't have the time. Depends a lot on your keywords and SEO.

Now I use PLR articles and I only rewrite them so I can buy myself more time

Honiawa, Mar 5, 2011 IP