1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who else is into hardstyle?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by mihaidamianov, Feb 27, 2011.

I have been listening to techno music since '95 or so, but only got hooked on hardstyle last summer. This is what got me into it:

[video=youtube;ZXJA0ZLkcgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJA0ZLkcgY[/video]

Since then I fell in love with it. I have travelled to various hard music events (Q-Base, Qlimax, Masters of Hardcore, X-Qlusive, Reverze) and even more are coming up. I am amazed I missed on all these fabulous events before, they are incredible, both in music, light show, lasers or pyrotechnics. Just have a look (this one took place a week ago):

[video=youtube;fAdZurxt3Ro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAdZurxt3Ro&hd=1[/video]

The main players in the business reside in the Netherlands and Belgium: Q Dance, Bass Events, b2s. Lucky me I've been deployed to Belgium with work :)

So, who else is into hardstyle?

PS I also own hardstyle.ro, yay :)

mihaidamianov, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  2. danielchloe

danielchloe Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey is this some new band? It sounds really different!

danielchloe, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  3. thomas121

thomas121 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are right it's a new band and also in my top 10 favorite bands.

thomas121, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  4. mihaidamianov

mihaidamianov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a genre of music, you sillies.. :) Sub-type of techno (same as trance, happy hardcore, dub etc).

*sigh...*

mihaidamianov, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  5. Oceanus

Oceanus Member

Best Answers:
    I have never heard of hardstyle before! Very interesting, a new type of sound. Is this a recent branch of music from techno? Or has it been around for a while?

Oceanus, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  6. mihaidamianov

mihaidamianov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well its beginnings date back to the '90s. However it became increasingly popular in the last 10 years.

mihaidamianov, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  7. juniar

juniar Peon

Best Answers:
    Absaloutley, Its good your keeping an open mind and trying new things. Hardstyles a great genre in certain doses meaning i cant just do hardtsyle. Noticed your into hardcore music aswell. If you like hardstyles deffinetly check out gabber.

juniar, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  8. Music Loops

Music Loops Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm looking for music producers who produce in that style. I own a sample sound company and we create all types of music loops including techno loops. I'm always interested in new music that we can offer to our clients. Good post.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
    Music Loops, Mar 2, 2011 IP