1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Sports News Website For Sale!!! - Domain Hack!!! - Creative Domain!!!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ryanhami, Feb 25, 2011.

Hello,

Here I have for sale a website which comes with two domains.

The two domains are:

S.portNe.ws
    S.portsNe.ws

You will actually get portne.ws and portsne.ws but you create a subdomain and then create the two domains. These are called domain hacks and can be very valuable. Sport News/Sports News is search on google 300,000 times per month so this is a very big market.

The site is obviously pretty simple at the moment but it can be developed to a better standard and turned into something special. You could also earn a lot of money from it.

As it has only been live for a few days the traffic is not that high but it will be a few hundred hits in march if its not advertised very much. If you put the work in it could be very popular and with the great domain it will help you to do this.

As I said I want $50 for these two domains and the website and payment will be via PayPal.

The reason for the sale is that I am wanting to work on another project and could do with this money to put towards that.

Post here or PM me.

Ryan

ryanhami, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  2. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Does search engine will recognize it as keyword "sport news" on the domain?

petr_ind, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  3. sciencegto

sciencegto Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    NO. It does not.

sciencegto, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  4. ryanhami

ryanhami Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No it would recognise portne.ws but if you were to SEO it then it would work well with google and that is why I posted the google stats. Will let it go for a minimum of $40.

ryanhami, Feb 26, 2011 IP