1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

look at this please

Discussion in 'PHP' started by rodney2420, Feb 24, 2011.

look at this please

hi guys i have an arcade site and when im trying to embed a game its giving me an error
    i dont know if this the right section to post but i need some help
    if you can please say something that would be wonderfull the error its the next one

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'parent_url='; if (top_href) { var replacement = param + encodeURICom' at line 1

thanks so much

oh i just forgot im getting another error for my other arcade it looks very similar but this one its saying at line 8

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'parent_url='; if (top_href) { var replacement = param + encodeURICom' at line 8
    Query was INSERT INTO dd_games SET name='Billar', description='un juego de billar exelente', category='2', type='2', dateadded='1298597180', thumburl='', enabledcode='

rodney2420, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  2. yohanip

yohanip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    something is wrong with your query,
    i think you should contact your developer

did your script running well just before and this problem appear all of the sudden?
    if that is the case, try reinstalling the script again

who knows, maybe the script got injected / edited in the wrong section.. ;)

yohanip, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  3. rodney2420

rodney2420 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the script was working on that away always
    i ve never emeber any game before
    so it came with that error

rodney2420, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  4. boxer126

boxer126 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of times, these errors occur when you have a " in the wrong place, or an extra one somewhere. If the line giving you problems is within a block of PHP, make sure each " is preceded with a \. So something like width="180" would need to be width=\"180\" - only in PHP. You can also replace " with ' inside PHP. So width="180" can also be width='180'.

boxer126, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  5. clumbiecom

clumbiecom Peon

Best Answers:
    the problem is character quote " you should use \"

clumbiecom, Feb 27, 2011 IP