1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google search engine in big trouble

Discussion in 'Google' started by xtremers, Feb 23, 2011.

1. aasthatrivedi

aasthatrivedi Peon

Best Answers:
    Please watch carefully in Google it is improving day by day...i think your analysis is not suffiecient to point out Google's credibility....I advice you to read Google's blog daily you will come to know about google's improvement...

aasthatrivedi, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  2. seo.raj

seo.raj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google now change his some search engine strategy. now his focus on spam web masters.

seo.raj, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  3. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    At what competition they have ...... there is no worry

On other hand lool if all the smart asses who think they are bether then the guys at google pay me 1 cent i would have more money then google :)

w3bmaster, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  4. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Google is more than fine.

ForgottenCreature, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  5. xfeeder

xfeeder Peon

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with you. I've seen lately that they work to keep the users as much as posible on search results pages with that website preview, and promoting their own domains (like Google Maps, Images or YouTube) to make more and more money from paid advertising.

They claim that they're improving day by day, focusing on long tail keywords or cleaning spammy sites, but the search results are still full of irelevant websites and lots of honest webmasters are affected by unknown penalties and wrong algorithm changes.

Of course, with 70% of search engine market and with competitors like Yahoo and Bing, they can do whatever they want. There was some tentatives without succes like Cuil and Blekko, but who knows, maybe someday another good search engine will rise.

xfeeder, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  6. hhsaus

hhsaus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you remember when and how Google took over the search? It focused exclusively on giving it's users the best possible search results. While other's were offering anything they could (email, portals, personal pages.....etc), Google just focused on what it does the best - web search.
    These days Google is looking more like the sites they once beat to death. They are into everything right now, meaning less resources to focus on search.

Can someone beat them? Ofcourse they can. No matter how big Google might be.

Personally, i found Google to be less and less relevant. So much so that i have to use other search engines too.

Take a look at the following article written by an SEO authority, Jill Whalen
    http://www.highrankings.com/google-sucks-298

hhsaus, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  7. SEKr

SEKr Peon

Best Answers:
    As much as I know and I try, Google is not the best but nothing still cannot compete. Everyone using Google need some skill for keywords. No machine or automatic engine can analyze like human.

SEKr, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  8. rakesh.tcy

rakesh.tcy Peon

Best Answers:
    They are giving more & more facilities to users so, its better to use some extra features by Google.

rakesh.tcy, Feb 25, 2011 IP