1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing + Spinning + 1500 Manual Article Submission = $16.99 + FREEBIES

Discussion in 'Services' started by COBSolutions, Jan 21, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. tradingnames.org

tradingnames.org Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don’t think saying
    contradicts the points I made about the lack of using capital letters at the start of sentences and the overall poor quality of the articles, they are two different things in regards to your service and two very separate points, I am not quite sure why you are implying that they aren’t and that I am in some way contradicting myself.

If you don’t mind me giving you some feedback on your customer service rather than seeing this as people bashing you I would suggest that you see it as useful feedback, I accept the general quality of the articles is going to reflect the price, the only reason I mentioned the overall quality was in reference to them been accepted by ezine articles, I am still not sure if they are the kind of quality for that happen, but that isn’t really my particular issue, to be honest the reason I would use a service like yours isn’t really to get my articles published by high quality article directories like ezines articles but for a bulk publication of spun articles on lower quality sites, as a part of my overall backlink profile, I don’t really expect the articles to be that high quality but I would at least expect the sentences to start with capital letters which is the main reason I have supposedly bashed you, for which even though you have admitted you were in the wrong have still not apologised to me for or offered me a refund or free submission.

Perhaps that is contradictory to what I am experiencing, from a customer service perspective perhaps that would be the better approach to take, at the very least I think it would be better to apologise rather than implying that the customer is contradicting themselves, when clearly they are not. Perhaps others would like to comment on whether you should just apologise for the mistake or be defensive and imply the person is contradicting themselves.

Please don’t take this as me bashing you, I do think there are some very good things about your service, like I say I do like the potential power of it for getting these type of backlinks, I also like the full and detailed reporting and you are very good on price, there are some very good sides to it too, but the way you are dealing with me could be improved upon from a customer service perspective at the very least, but that’s just my feedback, the last thing I want to do is alienate you or cause any heartburn on your part, I am still interested in using your services, I wouldn’t be wasting my time writing this is if I wasn’t, I will be particularly interested in the option to provide my own spun article and will be keen to see what you offer come march for that. Although even the service you provide at the moment still interests me even if the quality of the articles aren’t great as long as the sentences have capital letters, I still think it’s fair enough not to be satisfied with that.

Anyway that’s just my opinion, I hope that you have found it useful feedback, like I say I don’t want to upset you and hope to use your services again in some way in the future.

All the best and thanks for taking the time to read this.

tradingnames.org, Feb 19, 2011 IP
  2. Reviewz

Reviewz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd like to place an order, but I'm not sure if things will go smoothly after reading the recent posts? CobSolutions, please let me know if you are still on.

Thanks. :)

Reviewz, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  3. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested as well, but like Reviewz above I have concerns.

We would need to know a date to expect the job done and reports by that was dependable, so if it is longer than quoted here, just let us know.

debunked, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  4. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I understand the concerns.

But turnaround time needs to be seen in the perspective of getting backlinks, we do complete the submissions in about 12 days from ordering, but report generations takes at least another 5-7 days, the reason we try to provide at least 100 approved article urls and this takes time as 100 approvals takes at least 3-4 days from submissions and we sometimes needs to do the reports generations twice as first time around if we get lesser than 100 then we redo the generations, all our clients get more than 100 approved article urls, though we guarantee only 50, but if you are ready to settle for 20 or so approved article urls then we can provide the report on the very next day of completing submissions (this is the industry standard reporting, we dont believe in that) but you get full value for money only if you see a minimum of 100 approved articles (our standard) and i believe waiting for a couple of days extra to get a comprehensive report is worth it.

COBSolutions, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  5. tradingnames.org

tradingnames.org Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    One reason I would probably have my reservations is your customer service, you have made a mistake (not using capital letters at the start of most the sentences of my article), and even though you have admitted you are in the wrong still not apologised. Instead all you have done is implied the customer is contradicting themselves and now you are just ignoring them. It would have been so much easier just to have said sorry after my very first post and defused the situation, instead you have kind of insulted me and are now just ignoring me, I really can’t understand your logic. It’s just a five letter word and so easy to say when you have made a mistake, much much easier to do than the way you are handling it and it causes your thread much less bad publicity. I am not an awkward customer, when someone says sorry to me I accept it, you are turning a slightly annoyed customer into a very annoyed customer just by the way you are treating them.

Please let me give you some more feedback, the way you are handling this so far is not how you should be and ignoring me is not the answer either. How much more do you want to have your thread ruined because you won’t say sorry for the mistake you have made, I really shouldn’t have had to have posted this many times for you to just say sorry. You really are causing yourself a problem where there doesn’t need to be one. It will be interesting to see what your next response is.

Is it me folks, am I been out of line here?

tradingnames.org, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  6. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You only went out of line once here, that is when you choose to post here first about the mistake rather than contacting me, that is the only time you went wrong, otherwise you were right through out all your posts and i did not choose to ignore your last post as i had already decided to compensate you with one round of submissions.

The whole of my thread here is without much negative reviews and that is because of my customer service, the moment i was shown a mistake or error in executing the order we have tried our level best to rectify the mistake or to compensate the customer, it is not possible to execute so many orders without making mistakes, it is just that the customers kept the proper channel of communication open, which went the wrong way for you, i am still perplexed as to what made you to communicate through the thread while all previous communications were through mail. A simple mail pointing out the error would have got you an apology and free round of submissions. "Sorry" is not going to solve your problems, it will only solve mine, but a free round of submissions will, send me an article and i will get it spun and submitted at our cost.

One more thing, you have already posted a negative review, moderators of this forum are very clear that if you have posted a negative review, that stands negative you dont need to post it again and again to prove your point, that only is going to give you infractions and if i keep replying to them i will also keep getting infractions for them. So we can end this here and give me an article which i will get it spun and submitted.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
    COBSolutions, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  7. tradingnames.org

tradingnames.org Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok but there has been a bit of a change in your response now, had you offered to give me a free submission in your first response then I would not have made the other posts saying that I was still not satisfied with your response, you didn’t even apologise let alone offer me a free submission, had you done either of those things either through this thread, a private message or the “proper” channel of email communication it would have diffused the entire situation well before it got to this stage, the last post you made did completely ignore my previous post and did not make any attempt to resolve the situation in the way you just have, it did not include any response to me what so ever and I am extremely perplexed as to how I was meant to know that you had decided to give me a free spin and submission without been told this through any channel of communication. I have had to post this many times to get this response and I still think it’s unfair to try and make me look bad for been put in the position where I have had to do so, remember you could have offered me a free submission in your first reply to me, the only reason I am writing this now isn’t because I want to keep giving you a negative review, but because I have been forced into a position where I have been put on the defensive and I feel I have the right to defend myself, I don’t see why I should look bad for what is in my opinion an error in the way somebody else has dealt with the situation, my purpose is not to attack you anymore but just to defend myself, but I guess that is the situation we are both in, we are just both trying to defend our own position, but if that is something that will run me the risk of the threat of an infraction then I guess I better be quite about it from now on, which actually is fine by me now that the situation has been resolved, I have said my piece and am happy to leave it at that, whatever you want to take away from my feedback is up to you, but if you don’t say anymore about it on this thread then I promise I won’t either.

I am more than happy to accept your gracious offer to spin and submit an article I supply you with, that’s good enough an apology for me and I thank you for making the situation good. My apologies if I have been out of line or for any bad feeling this may have caused, it really wasn’t my intention, sometime these things just have a tendency to snowball, but I am now more than happy with you offer to resolve the situation and once again I thank you for it, I look forward to a more harmonious working relationship in the future and if I have any further issues will communicate them through email if that is what you prefer. I will send you an article to spin and submit in the next couple of days.

All the best

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
    tradingnames.org, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  8. Peter2009

Peter2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there, today is Wednesday and I didn't receive my report yet...???

Peter2009, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  9. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to place an order.

debunked, Feb 23, 2011 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  10. orik

orik Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is the actual price? 17 or 19?

orik, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  11. Peter2009

Peter2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, any news regarding my order 1682/3001??? Please advice asap!

Peter2009, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  12. sixsense

sixsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Waiting for any updates... Order 1822/1202 & 1823/1202 & 1824/1202 & 1825/1202 & 1826/1202 & 1827/1202 & 1828/1202 & 1829/1202 & 1830/1202 & 1831/1202. Thanks.

sixsense, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  13. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Reports have been sent now.

Your orders are under submissions, should be completed by 26 and then in couple of days we should be sending the reports.

COBSolutions, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  14. jackqs

jackqs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok

no report received till now, so are you going to refund now?

jackqs, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  15. TechQueen

TechQueen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My first order placed & details sent. Thanks.

TechQueen, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  16. SmashedAces

SmashedAces Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there, im interested in using your service for a hip hop artist related website but need reports within an "acceptable" time frame (with both parties taken in to consideration). Any problems? If not please contact me with your details

SmashedAces, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  17. TechQueen

TechQueen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment sent on Feb 24th 2011, waiting for your update.

TechQueen, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  18. TechQueen

TechQueen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the update Shristy. :)

TechQueen, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  19. solutions4hl

solutions4hl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Excellent service. I just sent payment for two orders and pm'd you the site info.

Thanks

solutions4hl, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  20. Intunes

Intunes Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Christy,

Made my order 13 days ago via web, still waiting for my report. Payment ID: 0W7699201F338060C

Thx.

Intunes, Feb 27, 2011 IP