1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense closed account right before payout. Hated their banners.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ChrisinMN, Feb 12, 2011.

1. ChrisinMN

ChrisinMN Peon

Best Answers:
    Why did I get this?

Feb 17th 2011 1:43 am
    Thread: Adsense closed account...

Do you believe your own bs? Nobody else does - including Google

What's up with the hostility and rudeness? No, I did not click on the links. What's the point? I have no time to click on them, and I've been getting traffic to my site, so I never thought I needed to.

So many claim and brag about making so much money. If so, then why is there so much hostility?

Since Google is so strict, I don't even want to deal with Adsense. Our forum is for women, which means there are plenty of men out there that would do a bunch of clicks just to get back at us for that. Maybe that is what has happened already. We're going with affiliate links so we will get credit for sales and not just clicks.

Maybe someone is just having a bad day. Either way, I don't see how being nasty accomplishes anything.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
    ChrisinMN, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  2. moondaerela

moondaerela Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you had banned in adsense for some reasons on which they reopened you account.

moondaerela, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  3. samaddavidbeckham

samaddavidbeckham Member

Best Answers:
    many webmasters are having this problem that they get banned just before getting first payout

samaddavidbeckham, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  4. ameerulislam10

ameerulislam10 Peon

Best Answers:
    That reputation points are actually a good thing. When you post something good and if any one appreciates that they can add a reputation to that post. You can see a star icon on the bottom-left corner. From their you can add reputation to some one who has posted a good post. But I'm not sure, how did you get a reputation and at the same time some rude words.

ameerulislam10, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  5. ChrisinMN

ChrisinMN Peon

Best Answers:
    It has a red dot by it, so thinking it is some deduction. No worries, just didn't understand the hostility.

I haven't even gone back to Google to do anything about it. It's not a big deal. I am just glad that I didn't start getting dependent on it.

It is a useful tool though to find out who owns which pages by reverse searching for the publisher number. One would think Google would be able to encrypt it like many affiliate companies do.

ChrisinMN, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  6. ameerulislam10

ameerulislam10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't get it. Google? The red dot you got here in Digital point forum profile right? Where is Google coming here. I'm confused.

ameerulislam10, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  7. ChrisinMN

ChrisinMN Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry. No, the "it" refers to the thread topic not the reputation.

I haven't gone back to Google to do anything about them banning me. Not that I could do anything anyways. Was good that they banned me before I got dependent on the Adsense revenue.

ChrisinMN, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  8. niravsoni

niravsoni Peon

Best Answers:
    Because of Spamming Your account was closed..

niravsoni, Feb 24, 2011 IP