1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Auto Comments Posting Software - Any Recommendations?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by emarketschool, Aug 19, 2010.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of a good auto posts (auto-comments) submitter?

I would like a tool that will let me post comments automatically to various forums and blogs simultaneously, in discussions that are related to my product...

I know that there are quite a few options out there, but can't find one that satisfies me.

Thanks for the help guys!

emarketschool, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  2. lisaoliver

lisaoliver Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't help you with auto comment software, but could I just add a note of caution? I have a lot of blogs and while I encourage comments I end up "marking as spam" about 80% of them, I am presuming because of this type of software that is targeting keywords but not adding anything to the conversation except a sales note. You could always pay someone through this forum to add "human" comments and I think you would get better results.
    Just my 2 cents though :)

lisaoliver, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  3. mike burngasser

mike burngasser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yea, I wouldn't recommend this type of Web Spam. Anything people read will be quickly flagged and removed. If you're trying to build backlinks, try a forum profile creation service like Drip Feed Blasts...

mike burngasser, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  4. Zachmo

Zachmo Peon

Best Answers:
    This is exactly what I am going to suggest as well. It would be better to hire someone from elance or odesk to manage your forums activity and for your name to provide quality posts and not just a bunch of annoying spams.

Zachmo, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  5. labtest

labtest Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes i agree with both of you. Now a days 90% are spamming comments. And manual submissions are treating as spam in some times. So i feel better with manual submission. No soft ware will be this mush beneficial.

labtest, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  6. brandonconnell

brandonconnell Member

Best Answers:
    It is so simple to comment on 100 blogs a day by hand. That's what I did back when I first started blogging, and it brought me killer traffic, and I networked with a lot of other bloggers which turned into loyal readers and subscribers. Spam software will NEVER work for you, and it's a waste of your money. Focus on realistic proven marketing such as blog hopping and guest posting.

brandonconnell, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  7. alwaysthinking09

alwaysthinking09 Peon

Best Answers:
    Cant go wrong with a little hard work. Manually doing it will defiantly pay off!

alwaysthinking09, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  8. Jay1522

Jay1522 Peon

Best Answers:
    I used a program called Automatic Blog Commenting Software, and truthfully I"m doing better with forums and free programs over that. And the program automatically submits pre written comments to random websites for you. But I dont think its no where near as good as it sounds.

Jay1522, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  9. sdpthompson

sdpthompson Member

Best Answers:
    Dont use software one word: OUTSOURCE!!

sdpthompson, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  10. myrocky

myrocky Peon

Best Answers:
    nah.. i wouldn't recommend auto comments.. they destroy authenticity.. i still prefer genuine commenting because they preserve "real" interaction between people

myrocky, Feb 26, 2011 IP