1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adwords advertising with no particular keyword

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Jamil Khan, Feb 6, 2011.

Hi,

I have a website that has a free registration and is targeted to everyone who lives in US or CA. No keyword, no target market. Logically, I should be able to get the lowest rates on adwords and max clicks cuz i m ready to show my ad where noone is interested. I believe that my site is not the first such venture. I have a question for you guys. Whats the lowest rate I will get and whats the best way to go about it?

Jamil Khan, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  2. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't work like that.
    For search campaigns, there needs to be some relevancy of keywords to the landing page, or you'll just get hammered with a low quality score that will push the cost up.
    As for 'showing your ad where no one is interested' - you mean where no other advertisers are interested? Other advertisers aren't interested in showing their ads on sites that don't get traffic. Neither are you. Yes, you may get to show ads on blogspot blogs at 2 cents a click. That's a strategy that could well only cost you 4 cents a month - because you only get 2 clicks.
    You'd be better off opting for placements - choosing which sites you want your ads to show on. Placement targeting isn't dependent on keywords. But the only way to get low costs and maximum clicks in any type of advertising campaign, is relevance, because people don't click on ads that have no interest for them.

magda, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  3. jokerjco

jokerjco Peon

Best Answers:
    Check at help center budy

[​IMG]

jokerjco, Feb 19, 2011 IP
  4. Hersheys

Hersheys Peon

Best Answers:
    That's impossible to have a site with no related keywords to target. Maybe your site has general topic but each category can have different targeted keywords

Hersheys, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  5. kakashi777

kakashi777 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you go to google keyword tool and put in your website's URL in the google keyword suggestion tool then it will show you what keywords you should consider. But, if your going for a specific target of keywords then you should at least put those words in your landing page to at least 5 percent consistency.

kakashi777, Feb 22, 2011 IP