1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to add something to my site.

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by GoBuckeyes02, Feb 21, 2011.

I have a site where my homepage has numerous sub-pages that visitors can click the page number they want to go to or click "next page" at the very bottom. I want to get rid of that and add a little tab to the left or right side of my homepage where people can click the page or "next page". How can I do that? Or is there a plugin for Wordpress that allows me to add that?

GoBuckeyes02, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  2. AdsSist.com

AdsSist.com Peon

Best Answers:
    The option for changing your navigation should be available under your management tools. I'm not sure how you designed your website, but changing the nav to simple page numbers and next page text should be fairly easy to do.

AdsSist.com, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  3. schwarzes

schwarzes Peon

Best Answers:
    It would be better if you send a link to your site.

schwarzes, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  4. GoBuckeyes02

GoBuckeyes02 Guest

Best Answers:
    I do have a box where people can navigate, but it's dysfunctional and it looks horrible, so I want to go with a tab on the side of the page where people can navigate. My URL is www (dot) TheLoveQuilt (dot) com. If you are at the homepage, scroll all the way down and the navigation box is the last box on the page.

5. sykes

sykes Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool idea for a site! I think you should look into getting a nicer theme there are plenty of portfolio type themes that would work well for what you are doing as for the next page thing, it looks like there are many ways to do it http://codex.wordpress.org/Next_and_Previous_Links , also search in google for "next page plugin wordpress" im sure you will find one you like. All the best with the site.

sykes, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  6. GoBuckeyes02

GoBuckeyes02 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help and the compliment! You can always make a box if you have time. =)

7. utahseopros

utahseopros Peon

Best Answers:
    Your gonna need to customize the themes css to get some tabs there with next page and previous page. Looks like you have a pop in navigation tab, but it wasn't too prominent.

utahseopros, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  8. GoBuckeyes02

GoBuckeyes02 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yea, I'm working on it. Thanks!