1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anastasia Affiliate SCAM SCAM SCAM

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Keniboy, Feb 21, 2011.

here is my story with Anastasia affiliate. back in december i signed up for per first order program. they claim they pay $150 when a member u refer sign up and purchase credits. okay i had one of my members to do that and it shows that i had $150 in my account. i contacted them they said i will be paid for that in the mid of february. today is feb 21st and still no money. when i contacted them they said i will be paid for that before the 20th and i contacted them again they said the lead was invalid. plus i had more than $1000 in leads per first order and i have a website my members will be very pissed. these RUSSIAN GUYS WILL NOT PAY YOU THEY WILL JUST RIP YOU OFF AND LAUGH AT YOU. i will call their international number in russia and keep you guys updated. but STAY AWAY

Keniboy, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  2. zherwin021

zherwin021 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for warning bro.. im planning to use it but im changed my mind after i read your story

zherwin021, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  3. money$maker

money$maker Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for the info. this dating site is bullshit

money$maker, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  4. Doug at Big Rebel Cash

Doug at Big Rebel Cash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    thanks for the heads up

Doug at Big Rebel Cash, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  5. bqpennell

bqpennell Member

Best Answers:
    I feel for your problem but i have been running there ads for over 2 months but on a Paid per sign up process, Al thou i haven't received payment for Feb (Not expected till middle of march) i was paid for Jan and it was over 1600$ so at this i time i would have to disagree with you, However if i don't receive Feb payment i will be sure to keep you all posted

bqpennell, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  6. Doug at Big Rebel Cash

Doug at Big Rebel Cash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    thanks for the heads up

Doug at Big Rebel Cash, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  7. Spatoinks

Spatoinks Peon

Best Answers:
    This kind of thread is going to be really helpful. Especially for a Network Owner like me. Recently, I was contacted by a representative from Anastasia about a cooperation. They haven't emailed me back when I said I may require a credit application for added security. But they haven't contacted me for weeks now.

Spatoinks, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  8. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback. I saw it in http://affbuzz.com and was about to try it. But keep us updated if they ever pay you.

dess71, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  9. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing to do is to create your won White Label Dating Site instead of sending traffic to affiliate site where you don't have control on anything. If you have your own white label dating site, you have full control on it from adding pages, meta tags, on site site optimisation, to see members registered and which is paying and how much he is paying, also to send them newsletters etc. That way you are more in control of your sent traffic.

I will welcome anyone to join our White Label Dating Network you can create as many dating sites you want. We offer 40 dating niches in 15 languages. You will have much control on your sites. Any one who is interested can contact me and I will be more than happy to guide you on how to promote your dating sites for free and how to make money from first day.

See my signature for my site's details and my email,

DatingExpert, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  10. mentos514

mentos514 Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    thanks for the heads up... i plan to alert my twitter followers as they are all affiliates to be wary...

i hope things work out for you.

mentos514, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  11. WhizzarT

WhizzarT Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont worry youre not the only one who gets ... Up , i've got scamed too with ads sites :S, I feel bed for you.

WhizzarT, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  12. aoikawa

aoikawa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i don't like dating :))

aoikawa, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  13. Hezleydin

Hezleydin Peon

Best Answers:
    Another ripped off :(

Hezleydin, Oct 15, 2017 IP