1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting Clicks but not Conversions, What is the porblem?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by rk89, Feb 2, 2011.

Hi
    I am running a PPC Campaign, where i have only selected and targeted keywords with a good QS and ads variation.
    I am getting many clicks on a day but that clicks are not converting into Conversion.

Can anyone please tell me what could be the reason for that and how i will get more Conversion with good Conv.Rate.

rk89, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bringing traffic to your site is one thing, convincing to buy is another.

Maybe your choice of keywords can be improved. I've found that what the ad says can influence conversion rates but only to a certain degree. It's only a small ad after all, not there to close the sale. The biggest factor in conversion is your sales message. If they look at a competitor that does this better and the visitor thinks it's a better deal, they'll buy there instead.

Lucid Web Marketing, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  3. timeclicks

timeclicks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    getting conversion depend in site quality and product price , try to lower your product rate and improve your website layout theme it might help you get conversions

timeclicks, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  4. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    Do you run any type of analytics on the landing pages? One thing to check is how long visitors are viewing it. If very short, then there's something they don't like about what's on the landing page. Could be anything -- pricing, description, or maybe the ad they clicked on didn't take them to what they thought they were seeking.

gotlivechat, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  5. RajuMukherjee

RajuMukherjee Peon

Best Answers:
    Make more attractive offer then your compititor

RajuMukherjee, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  6. thevolts

thevolts Peon

Best Answers:
    I too have the same problem...
    I ran the same offer last month and got lot of conversions. This month I ran the campaign for about $200 and yet no conversions. Is everyone facing this, or is it just me...?

thevolts, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  7. rk89

rk89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    i am running google analytic with same ppc account, the bounce rate is good, users are spending time on my lading page, but they are not buying anything.

Could you please give me some suggestion to Build High End campaign for E-Commerce Site ?

rk89, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  8. StackCash

StackCash Peon

Best Answers:
    This is something I struggle with everyday. The best advice I can give you is to make sure you're keywords are super targeted and that you're separating them into small ad groups. Once you have that handled, you're landing page/squeeze page should be superb. Check out what your competition is doing and improve on it. A better pre-sell page will result in better conversions, in my opinion.

StackCash, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  9. boggaler

boggaler Peon

Best Answers:
    In other words, you need to test, test, test. There is no way around it, unfortunately. Set your budget, and be ready to test until you figure out what works well. Nothing is guaranteed, even when targeted visitors come to your site.

boggaler, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  10. StackCash

StackCash Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup. Testing is key. Also remember to track everything. All your work will be for naught if you don't track every detail.

StackCash, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  11. signify_1

signify_1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can we see your site to maybe offer some criticism? Maybe you can't see it but to someone else maybe something wrong sticks out like a sore thumb. Every web site is different so it could be an issue with your landing page.

Taz

signify_1, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  12. rk89

rk89 Peon

Best Answers:
    are you still doubling with same problem, or just get out from that?

rk89, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  13. 7searchguys

7searchguys Active Member

Best Answers:
    What product are you advertising? Would it be possible to provide the URL of your offer? This way we can, as independent surfers, take a look and give you honest feedback on what works.

7searchguys, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  14. CompleteVB

CompleteVB Peon

Best Answers:
    Huge % of sales is determined by how easy it is for people to actually buy your product once landing on your page. Tweaking your design to make it more obvious will result in more sales. :)

CompleteVB, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  15. Sasaw

Sasaw Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes i am also getting click but not more conversion.Then i found main terms of the scheme to be displayed .... And mostly dont have any hidden charges,or hidden features

Sasaw, Feb 19, 2011 IP
  16. JoebeeKenobi

JoebeeKenobi Peon

Best Answers:
    As many have said here... make sure you have conversion tracking set up and test test test. I have run PPC with adwords for over 8 years and have some very good results with excellent ROI. Its taken a hell of alot of testing of keywords, ad texts and landing test variations to get there though. The most important thing is consistent message.. make sure your keywords and adtext is attracting the right type of people. In other words don't promise anything on your adtext that you arent delivering on your landing page. Also the landing page is going to be the key element in conversion... and it should have ONE purpose... to sell or achieve whatever the adtext was promising when they get there. Don't give them other options as this will also hit your conversion.
    HTH

JoebeeKenobi, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  17. hrshijie

hrshijie Member

Best Answers:
    good post , keywords are super targeted and land page is attractive, and the price is low and looking at competitors are import.

hrshijie, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  18. Hersheys

Hersheys Peon

Best Answers:
    Check your landing page maybe your landing page is not convincing. Try to create different landing page and test it if which landing page gives the most converting keywords.

Hersheys, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  19. Bannaz

Bannaz Active Member

Best Answers:
    How closely related are the keywords you are bidding on matching up with the services you are offering?

Bannaz, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  20. totozip

totozip Peon

Best Answers:
    create attractive than others or our competitors

totozip, Feb 22, 2011 IP