1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Start your own custom computer company!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Leo Ghost, Feb 19, 2011.

Hello,

I'm selling CoreTerminals.com, a project of my company, Bitcove LLC. We had originally created the project to outsource our custom computer building to, which actually did quite well. We have had multiple clients through this concept.

The reason for selling is due to a re-branding of my company. Previously we were a web development company that produced websites for clients. At that time we needed Core Terminals to handle our building as a separate entity. We have now decided to brand ourselves as IT Consulting, which will allow us to build our computers with our current brand.

To make this clear, you are buying the domain name and website. It is not currently registered as a legal entity, that choice is up to the buyer. If we cannot find a buyer here, we will add inventory and sell it locally.

This is a great way to extend your brand if you own your own business. If you have questions, please let me know. Payment will be via PayPal.

Leo Ghost, Feb 19, 2011 IP
  2. sitecontact

sitecontact Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just don't get it... what are you guys selling ?

sitecontact, Feb 20, 2011 IP
  3. Leo Ghost

Leo Ghost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At one point we were using the name to build computers with, we have since re-branded our focus company to void the need for this. I have a feeling this won't sell well here, probably because most people here are looking for on-line projects and not physical properties. That's alright though, we can list it for sale locally and find a buyer.

Leo Ghost, Feb 20, 2011 IP
  4. Ratman2050

Ratman2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested, but I don't really care about the domain, I am looking for a website script that allows customers to fill in their PC specifications they want built and the website gives them a quote for it, then we can approve and build them their PC. Do you have anything like that? thanks

Ratman2050, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  5. Leo Ghost

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Ratman2050
    We don't have that type of system, sorry. A quick Google search brought this as a result though, worth checking out:
    http://www.viperimagemedia.com/pcconfig.php

Good luck with finding a script that works for what you need :)

Leo Ghost, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  6. Ratman2050

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks man, that one is very expensive but I will keep looking, what did you type in to get that result (keywords)?

7. Leo Ghost

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Ratman2050
    No problem at all, and yeah, it is a bit pricey. Here's the search I made: "computer build order script php"

Once again, good luck with finding one to suit your needs. If you plan on offering just standard pre-built packages you could go for an Open Source eStore script. There are loads of those around.

Ratman2050 likes this.
  8. Ratman2050

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, and if I can't find a custom script I will use and eCommerce software, thanks again, and good luck on your auction. I may be sending you some questions via PM if you don't mind.

9. Leo Ghost

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds great, let me know how it all turns out :)