1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GOOGLE SNIPER 2.0 - Product Review = share your experiences

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by bigbody300, Feb 16, 2011.

hi guys

I just got the all new GOOGLE SNIPER 2.0 - thought i would give it a try..its very detailed and videos are good. I am only half way through it and i already learned some new things.

WONDERING IF ANYONE HERE HAS USED THE ORIGINAL WITH SUCCESS ON THEIR SITES?

bigbody300, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  2. bigbody300

bigbody300 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am shocked no one has used this or has feedback? it such popular product.

bigbody300, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  3. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    Have patience man.
    It could be that, those guys who have used Google Sniper have not yet come across this thread yet.

Many people who buy info products, tend to drift away looking out for the next shiny object while forgetting that taking action will lead to results.

For any given info product, actual users who have fully understood & applied what they learn't are just 5%. (No its not the 80/20 rule, its the 95/5 rule that applies here. Only 5% of guys who buy info products tend to use it fully )

Guys who are focused in taking action may need time to land upon your thread.

Cheers

MiniTrader, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  4. egiftcards4u

egiftcards4u Peon

Best Answers:
    i saw lots of sniper sites (1.0) that lost their ranking after a while so its pretty hard to keep up with this for the long run if you have lots of small niche sites

egiftcards4u, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  5. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I purchased the original Google Sniper back in March 2010, and have developed roughly 1 website per month ever since, using this blueprint. All these websites are still ranking, and generate upwards from $1,000 per month on auto-pilot, from various monetization avenues. Not that brilliant, but at least now I know what I'm doing, and I have a feeling that provided another year or two, I'll be able to scale my business quite significantly.

That said... anyone who wants to know more about the Google Sniper blueprint, I just wrote this detailed overview of the first website I created using this method. I have provided detailed stats so you can evaluate the effectiveness of the system, and if you ask me via PM I'll even tell you the keyword so you can see it's real. Enjoy!

Smitten, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  6. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    $1000 on AutoPilot is pretty impressive IMHO.

What kind of maintenance do these sites require ? Typically how much time do you put in daily to work this out ?

MiniTrader, Feb 20, 2011 IP
  7. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the sniper websites i've developed rank for keywords with decent traffic, but not much competition... as such, they don't call for much maintenance at all. I'm preparing a case study where I'll divulge one of these websites (the first i've developed and less profitable, of course) including all the technical details .... main keyword, competition levels, how many links i've built and so on... stay tune if you're interested in this.

Other than that, the 20/80 rule applies, in that most of my income comes from just two or three websites. I suspect they might keep good rankings even if I left these main websites along, but naturally I cannot keep myself from working on them regularly, trying to make them even more profitable.

Smitten, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  8. vninfo

vninfo Peon

Best Answers:
    i thinks Google Sniper helped a lot of people quit their day job and become internet entrepreneurs.

vninfo, Feb 25, 2011 IP