1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Writers Wanted for on going work - English native speakers only!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mikeid22, Feb 18, 2011.

Native English writer wanted, for on going writing work. Writing will be mainly blog reviews and articles.
    DEADLINES are important, as is being able to communicate.
    We have had several let-downs recently, with writers saying they can handle, and want the work, then 3 or 4 days later they vanish, and wont respond to emails, skype or DP PMs :-(
    If you ARE interested, and you CAN manage to avoid falling off the planet just before doing the work, then PM me 2 samples of your writing.

RATES OF PAY:
    You will be given a deadline for the work. The basic rate of pay is $1.50 per 100 words, moving up to $1.75 if you meet the deadlines we set.
    No spinning, just writing unique content, with very good guidelines provided by us.
    We will need an email contact, and also an instant messenger conact for anyone that we end up working with.
    PM only please guys, and include a sample or two, and also state you understand and agree to the pricing structure!

PM only please guys, and include a sample or two, and also state you understand and agree to the pricing structure!

Okay, just one more time in case people missed it:

PM only please guys, and include a sample or two, and also state you understand and agree to the pricing structure! heheehe!

mikeid22, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  2. Olamide

Olamide Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I'm interested in the job, I'm good to go if you still want to get it done.
    Thanks.

Olamide, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  3. ayushhgoyal

ayushhgoyal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If this is still open. Hit me at OR

ayushhgoyal, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  4. TomoeMichieru