1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling TechPogo.com - technology, SEO, software blog for sale (3 PR)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by priyankeshu, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    hi,

I want to sell my technology blog because im no longer interested in blogging in this niche. I have now ventured out into affiliate marketing and want to continue with it and for that i need money to invest in PPC etc

I tried selling it an year back on Flippa where i got offers upto $700 but did not hit the minimum price. (link)

I started this blog around 3 years back and wrote nice content on it. I worked really hard and i was expecting to make $500 monthly down the line. But because of lack of resources i was not able to continue working on this blog. But it still makes me around $40-50 a month on auto pilot.

It has more than 400 posts and almost all traffic is organic and comes from google.

This is good for someone who has interest in building a blog around technology SEO etc. The revenue for me comes from Google and Amazon . I will not share screenshots as it is against adsense terms.

Note: the price quoted is almost final. Don't expect a major discount, send me a PM if you are serious buyer.

I accept payments through paypal. As i am selling the website for first time i will assist you in whatever you need in pushing the domain in your account and sending you all the files database, etc.

So buy this blog only if you want a ready made blog which is already making money and potential money maker in the future if you hire a couple of guys and make them write new updated posts.

feel free to ask any questions...

priyankeshu, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  2. arichatz

arichatz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    Are you saying you are not offering proof of revenue but want a grand for your site?
    If you have proof of revenue, traffic, please PM it to me.

arichatz, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  3. priyankeshu

priyankeshu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi i never said that i will not offer proof of revenue, i just mean that i can't show exact adsense screenshots, which sometimes buyers ask for!

i provided proof in my flippa listing, and i can share google analytics report with you... with more than 2 years data...

priyankeshu, Feb 18, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.