1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing + Spinning + 1500 Manual Article Submission = $16.99 + FREEBIES

Discussion in 'Services' started by COBSolutions, Jan 21, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. chopoalc

chopoalc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Paid on 25Th January.
    Got an article to review
    and since then no answers.

To say the least it is very slow and not so communicating service.

I send a email 8 days ago. Still no answers today.

Do I have to put a reclamation on Paypal to see any reaction ?

Bernard

chopoalc, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  2. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We received your order on 27th Jan, submissions completed on 10 Feb and reports are being generated, we are behind schedule by couple of days, you should get the reports tomorrow.

COBSolutions, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  3. avatar33

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have to say, this is a great service but you guys should really hire more staff to improve your turnaround time. I have multiple SEO clients and would be ordering every month if I didn't have to wait 20 days to see a report. I wouldn't even mind paying a bit more to get a quicker turnaround.

4. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the heads up. I have been pondering over this issue since last couple of months. Have some ideas in mind and is currently executing them. This is also a good idea to increase the price and have dedicated staff for those orders to be executed with a quicker turnaround time. This is actually a double-edged sword, increase the prices or have longer turnaround time, things will surely become better with my project management system going online next month as well as i am in the process of hiring more staff to get things moving faster, but then that will take couple of weeks to get them trained and start with the work. From month of March we should see drastic improvements in turnaround time.

COBSolutions, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  5. affpro

affpro Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    want to try it

tell me paypal id and amount

affpro, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  6. tradingnames.org

tradingnames.org Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

Just to let you know my experience of this service, in terms of backlinks after the first few days of competition I had around 16 backlinks show up in yahoos site explorer, which after checking again a few weeks later dropped to around 13, so most of the backlinks listed have stuck. I was wondering do you not spin the titles of the articles? None of the titles of mine are spun. Also do you not always use capital letters at the beginning of each sentence? Most the sentences don’t have capital letters at the beginning, the article I approved that you emailed me had capital letters at the start of every sentence.

In conclusion I am not really sure whether to use this service again or not as I would like to have capital letters at the beginning of each sentence and I would like the title to be spun at least somewhat. If you can do this it will probably have an influence on my decision.

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
    tradingnames.org, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  7. tradingnames.org

tradingnames.org Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just out of curiosity how many backlinks have other people had show up in yahoo’s site explorer?

8. lapdancer

lapdancer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    looks very good... will buy again maybe

lapdancer, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  9. tradingnames.org

tradingnames.org Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Maybe but I would at least like capital letters at the beginning of each sentence, that’s just a basic really, without them it makes the site you are building links to look a bit bad and spammy.

10. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yahoo site explorer is a great way of checking backlinks if your backlinks are more than couple of months old, it do not pick up those links immediately, best practice to see whether your backlinks are there is to check whether those articles are indexed by google, if those articles are indexed then for sure your backlinks have also been counted, do a search for your article title in google in double quotes like this "This is how to search in google" (remember to put the exact same title that your articles have) and there whatever articles are listed are all indexed by google and those backlinks are also counted. We do have the option to spin titles too, but you need to ask for the same while placing the order as this is not done in default mode. There are no extra charges for this, but we need the customer to specify it as all have their own specific requirements, some like to trace back the articles that we submit so they need only one title for all the articles, hence we leave the choice to the customer. The capitalisation issue was due to one of my staff members inadvertently rewriting the articles without capitalising the sentences, this happened to couple of orders only and this has hence been sorted out, i had mentioned about this in one of my previous post too.

COBSolutions, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  11. tradingnames.org

tradingnames.org Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok I might give you another try.

tradingnames.org, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  12. jackqs

jackqs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was about to get report 3 days ago haven't received it yet, looks like they have took many orders and are not able to complete them.

jackqs, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  13. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not that we took too many orders, but sometimes the inevitable happens, we had a deluge of orders in the first week of February and our Singapore staff base had local holidays of 4 days due to Chinese New Year, that is 'Murphys Law' at its best, to top it with respect to your order there was one revision of article after first review and then there was a change in the keywords just before we started the spinning and submissions, it all added up, no worries, if we are unable to send you the reports by day after i myself will do the refund and you will get the campaign free of cost.

COBSolutions, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  14. turftroll

turftroll Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Shristy

I feel you have not provide what I paid for when I paid and placed my last order November 2010.

1.The writer did not correct the 1 revision I sent back that put my service 900 miles away from my actual location.
    2.The article was never published to ezine articles.
    When I brought those problems to your attention you replied,
    1. The writer made a mistake and you briefed them and you were sorry.
    2. Yes, ezine seems not to have approved the article, it is still in pending stage, in the last stage before approvals, will keep you posted.

The article was posted at other directories, not ezine. It has been my experience that if a article is published at other article directories it does not get published at ezine.

So with almost 3 full months after paying you I feel you have let me down totally.
    After the years ordering form you I am disappointed with how I have been treated.

turftroll, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  15. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Our idea is not to hurt anyones feelings, that is neither the way we treat our customers. Approvals from ezine is a perpetual problem since the time we started our services, our submission service takes around 3 weeks to complete the process, now while we submit to ezine in the first place by the time they reach the approval stage we might have done with submissions to other article sites and ezine always places the articles in the pending review stage for finding other similar articles. Now, ezine takes close to 3 weeks to approve the articles, so waiting for ezine to approve and then submit the articles to our list of sites would take the turnaround time to close to 6 weeks or 1 and half months, not worth it, though ezine backlink is worth it, i have posted many a places all around this thread that we dont sweat much about it, so for those who are very keen on getting the ezine article live, we recommend that while we send you the article for review you can post it yourself to your author account at ezine, now that is an original article and by the time we spin and submit to other article sites, the article at ezine reaches its final review stage and gets approved by the time we complete the submissions. We have been following this practise for those customers who are very particular about getting the article approved at ezine. Of course, we are coming up with something that will make it easy for us to post the article at ezine itself, well that process might not come up before some time.

16. turftroll

turftroll Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes you have a successful thread with a lot of pages so I do not follow most of the post.

I am not so concerned with my feelings as much as receiving the service I pay for done correctly.
    Sorry doesn't not put the money back in my pocket because the writer could not correct two letters that were the revision.
    Forgetting about the submission to ezine(I don't know when that changed).

turftroll, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  17. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Having a successful thread no way means we are not considerate to our customers (after all success for us is drawn from success to our customers), yes we are. We do give refunds and free services for such minor mistakes, our communication channel was open through email, but it never continued. In the end, this is just a submission service, there are limitations for us to take guarantees to get the article approved at specific article sites. Since you made multiple orders also meant you were entitled to a better deal and still you are.......

18. tradingnames.org

tradingnames.org Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To be honest I very much doubt ezine articles would approve my article, not only did most the sentences not have capital letters but the quality in general was pretty poor. I think ezine articles standards are much higher than the article that was wrote for me. My submission report was emailed to me on the 29th of Jan and I have just checked site:ezinearticles.com "title of my article" in google and 21 days latter it’s not approved by them yet, personally I don’t think it ever will be.

@turtroll well at least you got an apology, the problem I have posted in this thread hasn’t even had that, I have just been informed by article writer that they have already mentioned about my problem in a previous post and I have certainly not been offered a refund or a free submission.

It’s a shame because there is a lot I like about the potential power of this service, but what I have experienced leaves me in two minds whether to bother with it again. I appreciate that we are not writing Shakespeare here and that the purpose is to build backlinks, but I still want the articles that link to my site to have a basic standard of quality, otherwise I think it makes my site look bad. Out of interest article writer do you offer a cheaper submission only service for those who provide their own articles, this may be a very good idea for those who are concerned about the quality they have received.

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
    tradingnames.org, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  19. Peter2009

Peter2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Waiting for any updates... Order 1682/3001. You said:" Submissions are on and should be completed by 16 Feb and then reports." Today is the 19th and I am still waiting??

Peter2009, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  20. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    tradingnames.org, i very well understand this part that you are highlighting, low quality of the article, well, i will have to admit that it is the best that i can provide at $19, there are other service providers who can give you much better quality and even i can do it, but not at this price, that cannot happen. I am currently working on some packages which can appease all segments, there will be cheaper options where you have to put up with low quality but you will get the best value for money as far as backlinks are concerned, then there will be another package which will be of very of high quality (the one that you are looking at) high quality article, high quality spinning and submissions that we are good at, but this will come for a premium price. Third is a package where we only do submissions and nothing else, you will provide the article, plain or spun, including resource box etc and we just do the submissions. I have been pondering over this issue since the last 3 months and have already started training for my staff since first week of February and from 1st week of March we should be able to launch this. This service was started by me as a cheaper option to build backlinks for those who dont have great big budgets, but over a period of time what i have been seeing is that even big boys with big budgets started ordering from us due to this being far cheaper than those available on the net giving the same results as high end SEO packages and in the end we end up being bashed in our threads stating that the service quality is poor but contradicting with statements as above ("I like about the potential power of this service"). Those who need better quality will have to pay more and i will be very clear in my service thread with this statement so that there are no heartburns at a later date.

You will be receiving the reports on Monday. We wait for 3-4 days after submissions before generating the reports to gather maximum number of published article urls, so that you get the best out of the submissions, of course, we can send you a report much earlier, but i can tell you it will not be of much use.

COBSolutions, Feb 19, 2011 IP