1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Looking For Two-Three Long Term Clients

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Writingmodels, Feb 16, 2011.

Hi Guys

Are you a webmaster? Do you own an e-commerce site and you are seeking ways to promote your business? Do you have need for a very serious article writer who will be dedicated to give you the best writing service? Well, search no further. This is because I bring forth to you my expert writing service at virtually no cost. Below are my prices

150 words- $1

300 words- $2

Like I said earlier. This ad is for only long term clients. If you are not ready for a long term relationship, then there is no need contacting me for any job (please). I need long term clients so I can face writing in the real sense. I want to satisfy my clients with the best quality and attention he/she may need.

To meet the criteria for my writing service, I would suggest that you provide a minimum of 50 * 150 word articles weekly or 25*200 word articles weekly. With this, I aim to get at least $50 weekly from you. I will be waiting for your PMs. Please note that this will be based a first come first serve since I will not like to embrace too many jobs I know I cannot handle.

Please note that SEO writing service is also available. This service enables you to make orders with your own list of keywords. Writing service is available in any niche. There is no problem about this since I make thorough research before writing. All the best.

Thanks a million.

Writingmodels, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  2. pigpromoter

pigpromoter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You DO realize that someone should be testing your services and be vouching for you, right?

What's your availability right now? How long will it take you to write 5 x 300w articles?

pigpromoter, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  3. Writingmodels

Writingmodels Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My prospective long term clients can surely give me a writing test.

Writingmodels, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  4. content.quality45

content.quality45 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send in your samples to .

content.quality45, Feb 18, 2011 IP