1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Providing Picture Making & Article Writing Service

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by linkexchange99, Feb 17, 2011.

Hello DP Members,

I offer you with both article writing and picture making services. Whether you want an original article or a rewrite I will provide you with both. For picture making presently I make only JPG format pictures for instance you can see this site http://www.coolgraphic.org/
    The main page here have only those pictures which I have created for the admin of this website...

I charge 0.4$ per JPG format picture I create. All the picture will be HD. So do not worry about the quality of the pictures.

I charge $3 per 400 to 500 words article and for a rewrite I charge $2...Articles will be keyword rich and copy scape passed.

Will be glad to work with adorable people out there! PM if you want to avail the services..

B/Regds!
    Lizisha

linkexchange99, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  2. beige

beige Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I may need some recipes with pictures, where you create meal, explain what you do in some 400 or 500 words and take pictures while doing so.

beige, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  3. linkexchange99

linkexchange99 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will write the recipe for you and me being saying that I create JPG format pictures means writing on that pictures or making those pictures unique to make it original same thing I will do it for recipe pictures too.

linkexchange99, Feb 18, 2011 IP