1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is it possible seo for Content Site.?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Irfi0009, Feb 17, 2011.

I'm doing SEO for this online "Radio station" website.

The problem I've noticed is that if the Dee Jays are not online, it's literally a dead silence zone.

There isn't any content or other stuffs on the site to keep and hold viewers in.
    The only thing is the radio which is only available if there are Dee Jays online.

And since the Dee Jays aren't really paid, that kinda messed up with their schedule, they could be on and off anytime they want.

Mostly What I did is to just provide back linkings and some minor adjustments towards their site. But seeing it as it is...

Even if it manages to get into good SERP, it would just be chasing viewers away with no content to hold viewers in...

My Question would be, Should I contribute some content for them?
    Is it worth the time to do SEO for this?

Irfi0009, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  2. claywalsh

claywalsh Peon

Best Answers:
    If your getting paid to do the content then why not? I certainly wouldn't do it for free though...If they want to get more traffic they will need to pay for it!

claywalsh, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  3. Alina Tru

Alina Tru Member

Best Answers:
    I have no idea about this type of problem. lets see next answer.

Alina Tru, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  4. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Not Satisfy with Your Post ..need more details

Irfi0009, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  5. Blah_Blah_Blah

Blah_Blah_Blah Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do all the content you want too, get it to rank #1 for any and every search term you want, but if visitors are leaving because there is just dead air you still have the same problem.

Go ahead and do your job (if getting paid) and show them they have visitors and also explain to them why people are leaving.

Maybe they can implement an on air radio station like Pandora or Slacker for their visitors to use while the DJs are away.

Blah_Blah_Blah, Feb 20, 2011 IP
  6. GenoPhelps

GenoPhelps Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it is worth it to publish content because you are essentially building up your website assets. It it vital to keep growing the website, grow the animal, turn it into a beast and dominate.

GenoPhelps, Feb 25, 2011 IP