1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I withdraw my clickbank money?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Ali A, Feb 14, 2011.

Finally, I've made my first sale :cool: and can't wait to re-invest that money on my page. I tried looking for a "withdraw" option but I found none. All pages kept pointing at the accounting policy.
    The accounting policy says that the first two payments are made only via check and after that I can request for direct deposits. I want to know, do they send checks by themselves without us having to do anything? How long does it take for the checks to reach us i.e. do they vary from country to country or does clickbank make sure of a time limit?
    I also want to know how much money reaches us. I also saw the payment threshold option. do they send all the money in your account or just the threshold? Like if you have $60 and your threshold is $50, which amount do you receive?

Ali A, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  2. MiniTrader

MiniTrader Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats on your first sale with Clickbank.
    As far as I know they will send you your payments via check, based on their quarterly payment schedule.
    You should get an email notification to that effect when the payment is processed.

MiniTrader, Feb 17, 2011 IP