1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to market my PR4-PR6 SEO friendly Web Directories

Discussion in 'Directories' started by LustForJoy, Feb 17, 2011.

Hi there,

I am about to set up some SEO friendly Web Directories which have a PR 4 to PR 6.

Do you know, where and how I can market these directories? How do I get submissions?

I would like to charge 10-25 USD per submission. Is this a fair price? I am intending to limit the submissions to about 400-500 per directory.

Would be great to get some feedback here.

Thank you,

Joachim

LustForJoy, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  2. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That sounds like a good price. The PR 6 would probably fetch a good bit more ($40+ especially if permanent or featured). If the directories are new, it could take some time to get the number of submissions you want as people decide if your directories are here to stay.

dvduval, Feb 17, 2011 IP
    sunilmamo likes this.
  3. snowbird

snowbird Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The keyword here is "I am about to set up." This tells me you have some domains and are going to slap a directory script on it and try to sell PR. This may fetch you a few bucks, but many have already walked this path. If you want to enter the directory industry, you should avoid the whole PR craze and focus on creating a useful directory with good listings. With so many other directories to choose from, that are not installed on domains that earned their PR elsewhere, the serious submitters will avoid your directories like the plague and submit elsewhere.

snowbird, Feb 17, 2011 IP