1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Just recieved a strange infraction

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by ronmac, Feb 16, 2011.

I understand rules are rules are but want to undertand why I got the infraction?

the thread is: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2094564&p=15789223#post15789223 ( thinks its been deleted )

reason: Inappropriate / Disallowed Post

no affiliate links - strictly a sales and Q&A etc. If a Mod / Admin could give some feedback I can learn not to get another infraction.
    thanks
    Rob

ronmac, Feb 16, 2011 IP
    Mightee likes this.
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Check the thread topics guidelines found in the FAQ.

Spamming Software - Not allowed, don't do it.

Smyrl, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  3. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what twitter software? last time I looked it was not spamming?

you sound like my Nan "not allowed, dont do it" - well its obvious I am not going to make a sales post if I just got an infraction for it.

And now to todays infraction. just got one for "Inappropriate / Disallowed Post". Although I never started a thread someone wanted backlink services and I said that I was interested and would the Op check their pm inbox. Bingo I get an infraction. now the infraction was for "profile links not allowed", however I was not offering profile links, i never mentioned profile links? if the Mod had checked the inbox then they would find that the op wanted his links indexed? Now are you telling that even posting a response to an inapropriete post brings an infraction?

One thing is clear, everytime people ask for feedback about their own infraction they end up getting a few more in the days to come.....................................

thanks for the comprehensive feedback it was ermmm enlightening

ronmac, Feb 17, 2011 IP
    Refresher likes this.
  4. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    The following type threads are always subject to infractions.

I'm interested.
    Send details.
    PM me.
    PM sent.
    Check your PM.
    Submitted mine.

Any post relevant only to yourself and thread starter belongs in a PM, not cluttering the thread.

Smyrl, Feb 18, 2011 IP