1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestions to Optimize my Ad Placement

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by WebDev Solutions, Feb 15, 2011.

I'm hoping to gain a few suggestions on how to optimize my ad placement on www.mw3-forum.com. Current CTR levels rarely rise above 1% on any given day. With the current layout for ads, I have in the past had success on other projects but I seem to be struggling here.

I'm open to any suggestions you may have.

WebDev Solutions, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  2. TP9999

TP9999 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should use the same font and the same link color between your content and your ads. I think it will help:)

TP9999, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  3. lapdancer

lapdancer Peon

Best Answers:
    play around placement. make it so it would blend in with your content.

lapdancer, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  4. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The ads on the top left looks very much obvious and chances for increasing the CTR is high if you blend it with the rest of the contents. Alternatively, you can place another ad on the top right corner and check whether it leads to an increase in the number of clicks.

dairyman, Feb 16, 2011 IP
    psharma likes this.
  5. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Put some ads in the content. that will help very much. Also completely blend the color of ads with theme of website.

psharma, Feb 17, 2011 IP