1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get my visitors increase?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by techzarinfo, Jan 13, 2011.

1. crowe123

crowe123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks some useful information here

crowe123, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  2. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Viktor'
    It's nice to see someone use their name when asking for help for a change, thanks.
    In my experience you only need to do four basic things to generate traffic and you certainly don't have to worry too much about SEO (I hope I don't get too many offside here).
    I generated 27,000 subscribers to one of my sites (very targeted traffic) in about 4 weeks. These are the essential basics you need to do:
    1. Make sure you have a long tail key word (at least 4 words) that has traffic searching about 60,000 - 100,000.
    2. Make this your domains theme and include it in your title of the home page (top left corner).
    3. Then start buying traffic you can get good targeted traffic from list Builder Pro (up to 5,000 for a couple of hundred dollars (prices vary not sure if it's still the same now).
    4. Start building links to your site. Use this forum to buy links and use Linkvana. You then need a program to add 2 links a day to your website. Be careful not to be aggressive with this technique it has to appear natural to Google.
    Then simply wait. I hope these points are helpful they are based on my experience and I'm sure not everyone will agree with them, if they aren't helpful discard them but thanks for allowing me to comment on your post.

Daniel Boone, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  3. htmhtml

htmhtml Peon

Best Answers:
    You want to get targetted traffics to your site not just visitors. There are so many ways to drive targeted traffic to your website. One of the most effective way I use is to write (or outsource) 4-5 articles around your keywords and publish them. This is a free method and will work extremely well if you are consistent.

Another quick method is to write a press release and submit them. Search Engine will pickup a new press release real quick and that will get more visitors to your website.

htmhtml, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  4. breakbeat

breakbeat Banned

Best Answers:
    You can try seo and articles marketing. Another way to get inbound links is to
    submit to directory.

breakbeat, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  5. deepak.pal

deepak.pal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Engage in Social media sites to get more traffic from genuine visitors.

deepak.pal, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  6. Zachmo

Zachmo Peon

Best Answers:
    This works for me big time.

Zachmo, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  7. mxicoders

mxicoders Guest

Best Answers:
    Well you should do social bookmarking and promote your site through social networking sites like Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook etc. Also try to do some press release submission. Put some thing interesting on your site like images, links, videos.

mxicoders, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  8. lilaspr

lilaspr Peon

Best Answers:
    CEOWORLD Newswire, is a well known Press Release Distribution company is celebrating their 3rd anniversary and they are giving 100$ on their package for a limited time.

In order to utilize this offer, do the following steps :

1) register an account- http://ceoworld.biz/base/
    2) Email your "username" at (Don't forget to mention "CEOWORLD Newswire" in subject line)

lilaspr, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  9. googlo

googlo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    For increase in traffic you can visit pay per click advertising.
    You can also try imerchant.com/webmaster.cgi.
    They have Directory list which will generate you some traffic.

Regards.

googlo, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  10. TeDWooD

TeDWooD Member

Best Answers:
    Get a traffic strategy and have goals. This is so important.
    So often people don't know what they want from their site and what traffic they expect so they get none. First figure out how you're going to get traffic, you've had some good advice on this forum. Then figure out how you can scale it and make it larger. I would recommend working by writing articles first then moving onto email list building etc.

TeDWooD, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  11. moshecogan

moshecogan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create quality backlinks!

moshecogan, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  12. ava681

ava681 Peon

Best Answers:
    find your target market, find what website they are interested in and build links or post ads :)

ava681, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  13. shirley.williams

shirley.williams Peon

Best Answers:
    Start blog commenting for your website, blog comments are very effective way to attract traffic as well as getting good SEO values.

shirley.williams, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  14. smartsocial

smartsocial Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well do invest in some ppc and also onpage seo and ofpage optimisation is allways good. You should build something like a landing page, with "this months biggest bargain" and also promote your stuff in forums near your niche. you have to add some value,gimmies/cheap bargains, that the customers will be comming to your page.

smartsocial, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  15. robinson02

robinson02 Guest

Best Answers:
    I think SEO work is more better for you, Choose a domain name for your site that is simple and obvious or simple and memorable. Getting more visitors to your website is not a difficult thing but it not easy. First You have to submit your site to Popular search Engines like yahoo, google, bing etc..and also create more back links for your website, bookmark your site link to other high traffic bookmarking sites..

robinson02, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  16. MrPolarZero

MrPolarZero Peon

Best Answers:
    I think having an eye-catching web design would help you in acquiring a huge number of visitors. Also make sure that you deliver quality contents to your readers.

MrPolarZero, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  17. shirley.williams

shirley.williams Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah MrPolar, this will also help to attract more and more traffic, but i think so if we publish good interesting , unique content to our websites then we can get more success to attract traffic for our website. Content is king for website.

shirley.williams, Feb 18, 2011 IP