1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High-quality Content Writer Available for Work! Great Turn Around Time!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Amiy, Feb 16, 2011.

Hello DPers,

Good Day!! I'm back after a short interval with my content writing services. With over 2+ years of experience into content writing on various niches, I would like to continue the same.

I am an expert Ezine author with a platinum account. I have more than 400 unique articles written and posted to ezine, some of which have been ranked on the first two pages of Google. As you know submitting high-quality, keywords-rich articles to ezine with the links back to your site will increase great traffic to your website. Think people!!

Some of my past works include:

• Press release writing
    • Blogpost writing
    • Creative product reviews
    • General content writing
    • Short News writing
    • Writing spun articles (manually)

I have written articles for multiple directories and posted them myself as well. If you believe in quality and great turn around time, then your search ends here. Contact me for your writing needs!!

PM me for more information. Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
    Amiy

Amiy, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  2. learn_adsense

learn_adsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello amiy, i'm interested in your service, could you please provide me your rate for writing spun article? thank you

learn_adsense, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  3. Amiy

Amiy Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest! I generally charge $1/100 words and the rate differs based of different writing services. I have PMed you a sample of my spun article. Do let me know of your opinion so that we can talk further. Thank you!

Amiy, Feb 16, 2011 IP