1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i put Google Adsense on my Watch-Familyguy website

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Luckysacrifice, Feb 14, 2011.

Hey guys,

I want to know if i can put Google Adsense on my Watch-Familyguy website.

The site is currently on a free host and domain but just ignore that because i will only be adding Google Adsense when i have paid hosting and a TLD domain.

I have read the Google Adsense TOS and it sounds like these kinds of websites are not allowed but i have seen many websites like these using Google Adsense.

Here is an example site using Google Adsense: FGEpisode.org

Here is my website: Watch-Familyguy.co.cc

Thanks in advance.

Luckysacrifice, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  2. Shorty89

Shorty89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

If your website functions as a doorway page it shouldn't be a problem. If the family guy episodes are hosted on your website they won't allow it though. What is the case with your website?

Shorty89, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  3. Luckysacrifice

Luckysacrifice Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi There,

Thanks for your quick response, My website functions as a doorway page to other sites that host the video like Megavideo.com, Vidreel.com etc.

I do not host any episodes on my server, but i do place the video embed codes so the videos are just embedded into my site and not hosted.

Thanks

4. Luckysacrifice

Luckysacrifice Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, and I sure hope you guys are right and not just telling me anything to raise your post count because this can get me banned >.<