1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR3 Font site, 6 years old!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ServerUnion, Feb 13, 2011.

This site (http://www.changafonts.com/) is all original and was developed by me almost 6 years ago. I haven't done anything with it for about 3 years and it still has a google PR3 with 190 page indexed. One great feature is that the header images changes with each load.

With a little bit of marketing, you could make this a money maker again. This is a great deal for only $50

BONUS: Also included is the blog on the site (http://www.changafonts.com/buzz/), which has about 60 unique articles.

I really hope this site can get in the hands of another owner that will give it the time it deserves. Is that person you?

[​IMG]

Terms of Sale:
    - Payment made to my paypal address within 24 hours (10 year old paypal account!)
    - You will be provided an FTP and cPanel account
    - You will be given an eNom account that will contain the domain, you will be able to transfer the domain as needed from there
    - You will have 1 month to transfer the site to your own hosting.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
    ServerUnion, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  2. L3G10N

L3G10N Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    You have PM

L3G10N, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  3. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SOLD! thanks everyone for your interest...

ServerUnion, Feb 13, 2011 IP