1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Official] MegaShare.com Earn 70% of revenue from file sharing Affiliate

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by wajid_pk, Jul 22, 2010.

1. foster1973

foster1973 Peon

Best Answers:
    So How can I change it?

foster1973, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  2. samsexy98

samsexy98 Member

Best Answers:
    You cannot change it until v2 but if your paypal ID is different then the one you used while registering on Megashare then when Pay Day comes just PM your Paypal ID to Hitman and you will receive your payment on that ID..:)

samsexy98, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  3. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    If you didn't used your paypal email during registration, kindly PM me your both Megashare and Paypal email at the end of the month so that we can send you payments.

Thanks!
    I don't even know what works exactly because I changed A record to some other IP and also changed "Forward a SubDomain" to "Forward a Domain" in Domain manager.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
    Irfi0009, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  4. webbizo

webbizo Active Member

Best Answers:
    After reading some of the 56 pages in this thread I've decided to give megashare a try. It seems reliable, fast and the support is pretty much always available (which is excelent).
    I just have one small doubt to which I could not find an answer anywhere! Does Megashere allow their affiliates to publish everywhere (I mean: blogs (free domains), forums, emails (to friends)) or are there any especific rules that must be followed ?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
    webbizo, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  5. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for trusting us and giving us a try, I am sure you'll enjoy your stay with Megashare.

There is no specific rule about the place of the link, you can post our link anywhere you want.

Let me know if you need more assistance:)

Thanks!

Irfi0009, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  6. samsexy98

samsexy98 Member

Best Answers:
    Anyways both of ours problem is solved somehow, so not to worry much but bookmark those two tutorials given by Google which may help us in future if such problem comes again...:)

@Webbizo
    Welcome To Megashare :)

samsexy98, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  7. netbooknb

netbooknb Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW ! Amazing incom ,Bookmarked

netbooknb, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  8. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    We'll never need this thing unless we make new site:)

btw hows your month going, it's half of the month now.

Irfi0009, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  9. samsexy98

samsexy98 Member

Best Answers:
    hey but before when I initially made the site it was working fine even without "www" and this problem came of a sudden even after not changing anything..

My month was going steady but today is really a bad day because I uploaded 11 books today and I got just 5 downloads in half a day with those books..:(
    All books were scene releases and I was testing what happens but it doesn't looks like I am good at those things..
    May be I was late or may be the books were not good..

samsexy98, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  10. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    No, You may be missed checking without www, It was not working for me since day one.

May be those type of books are not so popular but never mind it was an experience and in this way you are getting closer to targeted work.

11. Virus911

Virus911 Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the best way to promote our website to get good traffic?

Virus911, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  12. samsexy98

samsexy98 Member

Best Answers:
    That is Impossible because I even published my site without www and it was working fine..
    Eg is some forums like WJ which do not allow to put www in the url...
    So I am damn sure this problem was not before...

Search is the bestest for long run but is difficult as well if you are not an expert in SEO..
    Second comes social bookmarking sites (Only two major Facebook and Twitter). None of the other works fine at all...

If you are having a site in which you are providing files then put a shortcut or a txt document in ur files but make sure that your site offers similar content which that file is..
    This is pretty old trick but it really works..

Another one is if you are providing ebooks then add a front page in the PDF document which relates to your site which I am doing now and its working out good..:)

Hope this helps..

Originally posted by Hadid on WJ:

News from Rapidshare!!!

Our attitude towards reward programmes

Some users have asked us why we have abandoned our reward programme. With the RapidPoints programme that we used to run we wanted to give those users small thank-you gifts for recommending our service by sending files to others. Unfortunately, this programme was discredited when more and more suppliers of online storage space tried to outgun each other by offering more and more absurd reward programmes. Some providers even offer their users up to 10,000 US Dollars for the upload of popular files – this can hardly be considered a thank-you gift for promoting their service. As our reward programme was nevertheless lumped together with such dubious programmes, we decided to stop the programme in June 2010.
    We are convinced that with increasing legal pressure all file hosting services will have to refrain from their reward programmes if they seem to be designed to entice users to illegally upload copyrighted files. This is being stressed by the current lawsuits against Hotfile and Megaupload. These lawsuits are explicitly based on the allegation that the two companies actively promote the upload of copyrighted works through their reward programmes.

We will not risk that our service is being blocked or even shut down and thus jeopardize the security and availability of our customers’ files just because of some points programme. Therefore, RapidShare will never offer such reward programme again.
    However, we currently work on an alternative model to reward customers who recommend our service and win new customers for us – a model that can’t be attacked or lumped together with the programmes of unreliable file hosting services.

This looks a bit serious to me...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  13. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, add your site's url in text file and then archive with your file, upload and share! You'll get good traffic in this way. Another way is SEO as mentioned by Sam, but it's lengthy, costly and painful.

@Sam
    Links not copied properly.

14. MS.aff.Manager

MS.aff.Manager Peon

Best Answers:
    usually CNAME A Records domain pointers etc take 24 to 48 hours to update
    your blog was working in both cases with and without www because it was not updated on the domain server and pointing based on old c name records
    when it start directing based on new pointers, problem accrued
    in blogger settings where you update custom domain make sure "redirect from non www to www" is checked and enabled

MS.aff.Manager, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  15. MS.aff.Manager

MS.aff.Manager Peon

Best Answers:
    many ways to promote your site as mentioned by my senior Hitman
    however i would like to introduce you how Megashare can help you getting more traffic

What things you share hosted at MegaShare.com ? include a text file with your uploads with a link to your site where a support page of your shared things can be viewed you also can add how to about the things you shared

MS.aff.Manager, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  16. samsexy98

samsexy98 Member

Best Answers:
    Oops..
    Links updated...:)

I did that when I initially made the site (2-1/2 months ago) and it was working fine..

17. iphone4idiots

iphone4idiots Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey hitman

One month ago I decided to dip my toe in with you guys and see how it goes. I've had a few users complain that they have trouble downloading, but not too many. I'm chalking it up to people don't like change. Once or twice I've had trouble getting a file to your site, but I can live with it.

I registered 2 accounts before I knew the paypal thing. I've got over 2000 unique downloads (majority USA and England). Is this enough to where I should I expect a payment and when is the next payment date?

I'm only using you for about 5% on my total. If I verify I payment I'll ramp that up some.

iphone4idiots, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  18. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    I am not sure about your earnings, However 2000 are not enough for minimum payout in my point of view. You should have at least 4000 which is not difficult because still 14 days ahead and you can make it before the end of the month. Next payment date is first of next month.

btw we have several proves and affiliates here who get their payment monthly without any problem, so you should not worry about the money and give Megashare a full shot to test things properly. You still have a 14 days so if you use MS exclusively, I am sure you can make some good money.

Best!!!

19. Virus911

Virus911 Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, hotifle will be history now.

They deserve to be sue hard, pissed off users with their crapy level system.

Virus911, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  20. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Movies companies are pursuing all big file hosts now so it would be better if uploaders look for alternates of movies and other copyrighted material which are currently strictly watched.

Irfi0009, Feb 15, 2011 IP