1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bsnl 3g not working!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by indianachu, Feb 11, 2011.

Hi
    I am Achu from Thiruvananthapuram. I am one of the first customers of BSNL 3G, unlimited section.

There was a Deepavali offer from BSNL , which was unlimted internet for 6 months for Rs.4200/- . I activated this package, but for the last 1 and half months, it is horrible to have it. The thing is #g is not working. I can't even connect to it. I complained to the BSNL authorities here and they are saying that it is due to the increase of customers for BSNL 3G. This is not fair as I am a a freelancer, I can't tell my clients this reason and what I will do when I travel.

Please someone give me your opinion, how I can overcome this? What I want to do?

indianachu, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  2. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The solution is simple. Switch over to another trustworthy 3G service provider.

Or you can complain to higher authorities of the BSNL and find out the real problem. The increase in the number of subscribers should not prevent you from connecting to the net.

dairyman, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  3. indianachu

indianachu Member

Best Answers:
    Thankyou for your reply. But sir, the thing is there is only 1 more 3G service provider here, DOCOMO. But there rates are high and they are only covering Kerala.

BSNL's quality is I can go with my 3G stick all over India, without roaming. Rates are also cheap comparing with them.
    The thing is they are saying Chennai was the gateway of the BSNL 3G service and due to some tech problems they changed it to Kochi. So the network jam is happening and no one can't do nothing.

Really a pathetic situation.

indianachu, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  4. aasthatrivedi

aasthatrivedi Peon

Best Answers:
    I think if you take service from any other service provider it will be good for you.I advice you not to stick with 3G speed as we all were doing work without 3G in past so its better for now to switch to another service provider like Reliance, Docomo or Vodafone.....

aasthatrivedi, Feb 11, 2011 IP