1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Low-Priced High-Quality Content - Is it Possible?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by True North, Feb 10, 2011.

Yes! There is such low-priced high-quality content. But you have only one and temporary chance. Let me explain.

Clients in need of a writer are widely divided on issues regarding quality and price. Those who cannot afford to pay $10/article or higher choose low-priced ones and suffer the consequences. Low price equals low quality. If you are in this dilemma, I can help you.

I personally know quality writers who can write below $10/article. They are those who can write high-quality articles, but are still learning the ropes. I was one of them, but since I learned how much I am worth, I changed my rates and earning my worth. Therefore, I am not offering my services to you.

As I said, I know of some college graduates who are willing to write for a minimal fee. I know them and I can guarantee their work, because I personally trained them. Each of them can write six articles a day. (Note: We limit their load to six to assure quality.)

If you are short on budget, you can try them. I have five writers, but three of them already have their respective clients. The other one has just finished his project with his client. The last one is the newest member of the group and very eager to write.

You can hire their services at $130/week. In a week, they will give you thirty-six 300-450 word articles. You may ask them to send you articles on a daily or weekly basis. They are willing to write for you for a discounted price of $500/month. In a month, you are guaranteed to receive not just 144 articles (36/week times 4 weeks) but 156 articles (6/day times 26 days). That is a little over $3/article.

However, this offer will not last long. My first batch of trainees is now receiving much more than this. Sooner or later, these writers will ask for more. If I were you, I will grab this opportunity to enjoy high-quality articles for a much lower price.

Anyway, I am now assembling the third batch of trainees. I hope to get them ready in four months. If you are interested to hire the services of my trainees, please leave a message here.

(Note: I do not get anything from this. I just want to help these young bloods start a career online.)

True North, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  2. Marigoldd

Marigoldd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What about their command over the language? Do they write in flawless English, free of any grammatical mistakes?

Marigoldd, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  3. True North

True North Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can assure the quality of their articles. I have tested them and they produced error-free materials. You can also ask them to revise articles that you think do not meet your needs. It is important though that you clearly explain what you want from them. Let me use the keyword density as an example. Online publishers differ widely on this. One client I had wanted the keywords used more than ten times, others no more than three times. These writers know how to use LSI for keyword density.

Please keep those questions coming.

True North, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  4. abishek

abishek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you add me in your team.

abishek, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  5. True North

True North Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @abishek
    I'm sorry I cannot add you because (1) I have no team and (2) if I will put up a team, it will be a team of trainee writers. This thread is to help my trainees start a writing career online.

@Pragya Singh
    You can hire one of my writers if you want.

True North, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  6. True North

True North Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just want to inform everyone that all these writers are now taken. They may be available after a month. Thanks for your interest.

True North, Feb 22, 2011 IP