1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword Winner VS SEOPressor (Premium SEO Plugins)

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by dannbkk, Jan 28, 2011.

They are 2 premium SEO plugins and serve 2 different purposes, I personally use both :)

Keyword Winner - is a Keyword Research plugin which allows you to research keywords for your headlines for your blog posts right in your blog post dashboard. As you type a headline you can click "get suggestions" and wallah, up comes up to 10 different keyword suggestions in the drop down as you post. SEO Stats come from Google Insights, Google Competition and Google Trends and highlights keywords green, orange or red that have low or high competition.
    (keywordwinner.com)

SEO Pressor - an on-page optimization plugin which highlights and make text bold where it needs to, suggests to make certain paragraphs have h1, h2, h3 tags set italic where need be and gives you an overall score to ensure your page is well optimized.
    (seopressor.com)

dannbkk, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  2. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    They aren't comparable, so you can't really 'vs' them. And there's a free SEOPressor equivalent from bloggerhigh.com. I just thought I'd mention it. seeing as you've started about 20 threads on this topic, and seem unaware that there are perfectly good freebie equivalents of most paid plugins nowadays.

contentboss, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  3. Dodger

Dodger Peon

Best Answers:
    @contentboss - got to consider the fact that he is actively promoting Keyword Winner too, so that put me off and I tossed this post into my ignore bin. I did see your post about BloggerHigh in another thread (faintly similar to this thread, come to think of it) and thought it was worth a look. Thanks for that!

Dodger, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  4. thehairdresser

thehairdresser Peon

Best Answers:
    you can use two?

thehairdresser, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  5. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    you can use as many as you like.

one thing to watch out for is plugins that make remote calls - too many of them can seriously slow down your site.

@dodger - you're welcome dude. Worth checking regularly, they are releasing more plugins shortly, including the 'uber spinner' or whatever it's called. Make your blog *really* unique...

contentboss, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  6. DJArifrocks

DJArifrocks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally use KeyWord Winner wp plugin for researching the best keywords for me while I am typing for my blog post ;)

DJArifrocks, Feb 14, 2011 IP